US Dr. Ralph Baric Was Reviewing Moderna and Dr. Fauci’s Coronavirus Vaccine in December 2019! — What’s Going On?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Last Cowboy

Feb 13, 2021
These 3 Issues about the Covid 19 Pandemic needs investigating at the highest levels of State Governments because this appears to be an attack coming from the Federal Agencies in collusion with International NGOs and Governments for the outcome we are experiencing now with this Pandemic !!!! HUGE EXCLUSIVE: US Dr. Ralph Baric Was Reviewing Moderna and Dr. Fauci’s Coronavirus Vaccine in December 2019! — What’s Going On?

Listen to this starting @28:00 forward , they say they " Cannot Vaccinate " against Covid 19 ,
Super Bug coming from Over vaccinating !!!!! https://teapartypac.org/del-bigtree-issues-troubling-covid-19-vaccine-warning-you-need-to-hear/

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
I read through that agreement, it's a fairly long-standing relationship;

I suspect the vaccine that was delivered in December 2019 was the mRNA vaccine from the first SARS in 2003. They developed an unsuccessful vaccine back then. Fauci said that they had abandoned that effort?

Supposedly it worked great in the lab, but the ferets all died when they were challenged by the real virus.,..VADE

I don't have objections to gov't funding basic research, especially when it is for something useful but not commercially viable, like the ebola vaccine.

But there has to be transparency. The idea that the gov't would have a vested interest in the vaccine will make people wonder if that enetered into the decision to ban HCQ.

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat