US In Big Trouble After Latest Video Of Biden Is Released

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1610927820031.png

Biden will become the oldest president in history and it shows…

Last edited:

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Very sad ........ If his wife and family love him, how can they allow him to be exploited like this. So disrespectful ........... so selfish and inhumane.
They are devil worshipping pedophiles. They care about nobody not even themselves. Hell joe molested his daughter, probably even his sons. They care only about sex, drugs and money.

Jay4Veritas

Jan 17, 2021
Very sad ........ If his wife and family love him, how can they allow him to be exploited like this. So disrespectful ........... so selfish and inhumane.
That's how any normal, caring, compassionate human being would feel, but this family seems to be just "a little bit different." Think of all the documented news stories and books which reveal all the millions of $$ the entire Biden family has raked-in, by profiting off his name up to now. Now that he is going to be President, even for a short time, because they know he is failing badly, I'm sure they think it is worth it. With all the influence he has been able to sell until now, it is probably nothing compared to the gravy train that will start to roll in after he is inaugurated. And the extra benefit is Jill gets to be FLOTUS!

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
That's how any normal, caring, compassionate human being would feel, but this family seems to be just "a little bit different." Think of all the documented news stories and books which reveal all the millions of $$ the entire Biden family has raked-in, by profiting off his name up to now. Now that he is going to be President, even for a short time, because they know he is failing badly, I'm sure they think it is worth it. With all the influence he has been able to sell until now, it is probably nothing compared to the gravy train that will start to roll in after he is inaugurated. And the extra benefit is Jill gets to be FLOTUS!
LMAO - that "a little bit different," really did make me laugh out loud!

• Haha
Reactions: Gary Shoup

Dnunn

Jan 13, 2021
If it looks like s*** and smells like s***, it’s probably s***.... seems to me they all deserve each other. Biden had his share of rough knocks; but, he made his choices. Bad choices.

Dmurph11

Jan 19, 2021
Yeah, that's how I feel. I've had elderly family members with dementia, and his wife and family must be more evil than he, to allow him to be used like this.
Omg so agree. What loving wife would put her husband through this pressure and stress knowing his mental condition. She is a selfish evil money hungry self absorbed bitch.

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat