US Supreme Court Schedules Pennsylvania Election Case, Sidney Powell’s Michigan Case and Lin Wood’s Georgia Case for Feb 19 Conference

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

The Supreme Court on Friday listed several high-profile election lawsuits for consideration at its mid-February conference.
The cases include challenges to the 2020 election from Trump-aligned lawyers Lin Wood and Sidney Powell, as well as Republican Rep. Mike Kelly’s Pennsylvania lawsuit. Nearly every lawsuit takes issue with the expanded use of mail-in ballots by many states.
Advertisement - story continues below

The decision came after the court declined to fast-track all election-related litigation in early January.
In nearly every plea for expedition, lawyers backing former President Donald Trump told the court that if the cases were not heard before President Biden’s inauguration, their success would be unlikely.
But after the court pushed them off, many lawyers said that the challenges were still important and could have long-term implications for election fairness. Trump lawyer John Eastman told the Washington Examiner that even with Trump out of office, it was important to settle the issues raised by expanded mail-in voting.

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
If the Supreme Court does find the election to have been fraudulent then why wouldn't President Trump be reinstated?? I know, the Dims think that they cannot be ousted now because too much time has passed!! That is just B.S.! The Supreme Court needs to make this right!

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
What actually WOULD happen....if the Supreme Court did say.....or...let me say...more specifically....did... ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACTS....REALITY...AND TRUTH.....that TRUMP WON.....???????....any beautiful CONSTITUTIONAL attorneys out there who could explain.....???????.....let's just say...that SCOTUS sez.....'oh....FACTS MATTER...he won'.....time doesn't matter.....I would think then.....we could get a HUGE GROUP of Ministers and Pastors and the like....to SWEEP the white house from its EVIL and Satanic aroma and the EVIL presence that's been crawling around...in....THE PEOPLES HOUSE....as....they could GUT and ....cleanse the place....then TRUMP.....rightfully.....takes his seat in the OVAL again.....right...????...
And IF IF IF IF....SCOTUS...releases a decision...based on THE EVIDENCE....and BIDEN still REIGNS...or shall I say.....continues to DICTATE....DICTATE....DICTATE.....well....then....we've got problems in river city...!!!!!!!........oh.......WAIT....WAIT....WAIT.....STOP THE PRESSES.......THIS ALL RESTS ON THE FACT THAT SCOTUS.... actually.....see's the evidence.....and....RULES.... with a JUST MIND...and with an ADHERENCE.....to the beautiful CONSTITUTION...and our rule of law........and....considering..... that most of the alphabet soup government agencies...really ARE....compromised...and CORRUPT.....who's to say that SCOTUS....hasnt already been bought.....or bribed.....or blackmailed....or .....thrown into the EVIL pit of this world wide..... death march .....of sorts.....to SWAY.... all of... EVERYTHING....and every damn country....towards that one world controlling FIRE........soooo......ALLL this jibbering...I've been......saying...at the end of this dancing diatribe........perhaps......perhaps.....perhaps.... will mean....nothing...nothing....nothing ....and with that....we will continue to swim in this...moray of slimy.....MUCK....until...WE THE PEOPLE....along with an ALMIGHTY GOD....brings forth light from the darkness......PATIENCE...GRASSHOPPER....PATIENCE....(that's for you Mr. Outback AUSTRALIA....patience...my dear.......)

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
What actually WOULD happen....if the Supreme Court did say.....or...let me say...more specifically....did... ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACTS....REALITY...AND TRUTH.....that TRUMP WON.....???????....any beautiful CONSTITUTIONAL attorneys out there who could explain.....???????.....let's just say...that SCOTUS sez.....'oh....FACTS MATTER...he won'.....time doesn't matter.....I would think then.....we could get a HUGE GROUP of Ministers and Pastors and the like....to SWEEP the white house from its EVIL and Satanic aroma and the EVIL presence that's been crawling around...in....THE PEOPLES HOUSE....as....they could GUT and ....cleanse the place....then TRUMP.....rightfully.....takes his seat in the OVAL again.....right...????...
And IF IF IF IF....SCOTUS...releases a decision...based on THE EVIDENCE....and BIDEN still REIGNS...or shall I say.....continues to DICTATE....DICTATE....DICTATE.....well....then....we've got problems in river city...!!!!!!!........oh.......WAIT....WAIT....WAIT.....STOP THE PRESSES.......THIS ALL RESTS ON THE FACT THAT SCOTUS.... actually.....see's the evidence.....and....RULES.... with a JUST MIND...and with an ADHERENCE.....to the beautiful CONSTITUTION...and our rule of law........and....considering..... that most of the alphabet soup government agencies...really ARE....compromised...and CORRUPT.....who's to say that SCOTUS....hasnt already been bought.....or bribed.....or blackmailed....or .....thrown into the EVIL pit of this world wide..... death march .....of sorts.....to SWAY.... all of... EVERYTHING....and every damn country....towards that one world controlling FIRE........soooo......ALLL this jibbering...I've been......saying...at the end of this dancing diatribe........perhaps......perhaps.....perhaps.... will mean....nothing...nothing....nothing ....and with that....we will continue to swim in this...moray of slimy.....MUCK....until...WE THE PEOPLE....along with an ALMIGHTY GOD....brings forth light from the darkness......PATIENCE...GRASSHOPPER....PATIENCE....(that's for you Mr. Outback AUSTRALIA....patience...my dear.......)
Absolutely!!! AMEN and AMEN!!!!

GorhamG

Jan 18, 2021

Hell yes it matters. 75million people are considered liars and cooks until this is proven without a doubt.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Hell yes it matters. 75million people are considered liars and cooks until this is proven without a doubt.
Why all of a sudden has Supreme Court decided to take on these cases? These so called judges are all bought & paid for, especially John roberts. What will happen should decision be made that all of these lawsuits are found to be baseless? Think of the msm making a mockery out of all this. Again, their narrative of unfounded allegations of voter fraud. I don't trust these people as far as I could throw them.

STIKIT

Jan 12, 2021
If the Supreme Court does find the election to have been fraudulent then why wouldn't President Trump be reinstated?? I know, the Dims think that they cannot be ousted now because too much time has passed!! That is just B.S.! The Supreme Court needs to make this right!
Exactly! The constitution does not allow certification of a fraudulent election. Only a legal election can be certified. Those that commited the fraud, commited an act of war and treason. They must be removed and punished. The constitution does not allow for we will fix it next time. The legal president must be sworn in. And the despot removed!!

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
DITTO....PATIENCE...GRASSHOPPER....PATIENCE....:)

Sherrieleep

Feb 3, 2021
I hope this is televised.

Schaferhund

Jan 8, 2021
Thanks for posting !
These gun grabbing laws will be coming to a State near you !
In the Tyranny play book disarming citizens is a high priority.
Tyrant types really do not dislike firearms they just don't want us to have them.

Attachments

• spock.jpg
    spock.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: Gigi26 and NvEric

Epurr

Feb 2, 2021
Bucks Co. Pa
I've been pleading for someone to answer this question. Our country deserves a duly elected president! Not one who cheated his way in and now proceeds to destroy it. I can't believe that justice cannot prevail. Call me a Pollyanna but im still looking for good to win. Even though nothing seems to go right for us. We need Trump!!

Epurr

Feb 2, 2021
Bucks Co. Pa

Too little too late

Reactions: Dhbiscoe

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat