USMC Patriot, Lt. Col. Scheller, Arrested and Sent to Military Jail.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Sep 26, 2021
U.S. Marine Corps Lt. Col. Scheller was arrested and jailed.
THIS IS BEYOND AN OUTRAGE AND WE NEED TO RISE AND STOP THIS TYRANNY. NO MORE GAMES AND LEGAL MUMBO JUMBO. SMOKING BARREL JUSTICE IS REQUIRED NOW.

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
I am afraid that, we like it or not, this is the world's Justice, since always: 'Don't question seriously and openly your Caesar'.

I used hearing, since I was teen, that America is a free country.
Yes, I noticed that an American citizen is indeed free (and even supported) to do anything he likes as long he obeys the rules and doesn't question his big bosses (civilian or military).
Is it fair or not? Every person has his own opinion on it.

Donna Bartoli

Aug 7, 2021
Clearwater, Florida
THIS IS BEYOND AN OUTRAGE AND WE NEED TO RISE AND STOP THIS TYRANNY. NO MORE GAMES AND LEGAL MUMBO JUMBO. SMOKING BARREL JUSTICE IS REQUIRED NOW.

Where in the hell is the Generals in this country sticking up for their men under them with this Afghanistan and Covid BULLS**T.....Let me answer that for all of you...They're to chickenS**T to do the right thing because their pension is more important...!!

grammagail82

Feb 23, 2021
I am afraid that, we like it or not, this is the world's Justice, since always: 'Don't question seriously and openly your Caesar'.

I used hearing, since I was teen, that America is a free country.
Yes, I noticed that an American citizen is indeed free (and even supported) to do anything he likes as long he obeys the rules and doesn't question his big bosses (civilian or military).
Is it fair or not? Every person has his own opinion on it.
It used to be that the big bosses were required to obey the rules too. And if they didn't, the press called them on it.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
WATCHED the ENTIRE C-SPAN "hearing" today....as well as when Secy. of Def. DECLINED TO ANSWER the question about 'DISHONORABLE DISCHARGES FOR REFUSING COVID JABS"....omg....and now THIS BRAVE SOLDIER hauled off.... THE ENEMY IS DEEP-SEATED within our military ranks on high as well... God Help America !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 26, 2021
WATCHED the ENTIRE C-SPAN "hearing" today....as well as when Secy. of Def. DECLINED TO ANSWER the question about 'DISHONORABLE DISCHARGES FOR REFUSING COVID JABS"....omg....and now THIS BRAVE SOLDIER hauled off.... THE ENEMY IS DEEP-SEATED within our military ranks on high as well... God Help America !!!!!!!!!!!!
God may help us but We, The People have to fix this. Rule of law is dead.

RandyCinSC

Sep 28, 2021
Where in the hell is the Generals in this country sticking up for their men under them with this Afghanistan and Covid BULLS**T.....Let me answer that for all of you...They're to chickenS**T to do the right thing because their pension is more important...!!
Who can we contact on the Congressional committees doing the investigation of Afghanistan to insist
they Call LTC Scheller to testify, so he will be in the public eye, and so he will be out of jail?
I emailed and called my Congresswoman (Nancy Mace, SC) and both Senators (Graham- and, yes, I know it was probably a wasted communication despite his USAF and legal background) and Tim Scott. I asked them to intervene, or to communicate with Republicans in a position to do so, but doubt any politician is willing to do anything, unless it is to beg for money so they can stand up against the opposition at election time. We live in sad times, but the good news is many of us have had enough.

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
It used to be that the big bosses were required to obey the rules too. And if they didn't, the press called them on it.

I believe you.

But, based on my observations and experiences, I discovered that the most powerful and richest bosses (better, those of them who are the real top decision makers), in every region and every period of time, can find always a way to prove, before their powerless multitudes, that they also do obey the rules while they don't. But, once a while, the weakest among them may be chosen to be their scapegoat. It is one of the ways to hide this truth (actually, a natural fact).

About the press, I noticed that most people like seeing it as being run by good immortal angels and not by mere mortal humans looking for their survival, besides protecting their families and friends.
So I am afraid that the press is also used to provide the necessary proofs that their scapegoats were indeed guilty for not obeying the rules.

Anyway, I always recall, though you may not agree with me, that telling and spreading lies (fairy tales made for adults or half truths) are always well-paid if not honored as well, while, in contrast, telling the full truth deserves a punishment, if not the penalty of death as it happened to Jesus.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
treason never prospers.jpg

grammagail82

Feb 23, 2021
I believe you.

But, based on my observations and experiences, I discovered that the most powerful and richest bosses (better, those of them who are the real top decision makers), in every region and every period of time, can find always a way to prove, before their powerless multitudes, that they also do obey the rules while they don't. But, once a while, the weakest among them may be chosen to be their scapegoat. It is one of the ways to hide this truth (actually, a natural fact).

About the press, I noticed that most people like seeing it as being run by good immortal angels and not by mere mortal humans looking for their survival, besides protecting their families and friends.
So I am afraid that the press is also used to provide the necessary proofs that their scapegoats were indeed guilty for not obeying the rules.

Anyway, I always recall, though you may not agree with me, that telling and spreading lies (fairy tales made for adults or half truths) are always well-paid if not honored as well, while, in contrast, telling the full truth deserves a punishment, if not the penalty of death as it happened to Jesus.
But hope springs eternal. My God can protect and save me, and if He doesn't, He is still God and I am not.

Last edited:

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
But hope spring eternal. My God can protect and save my, and if He doesn't, He is still God and I am not.

By the way, I used to be glad that my flesh is mortal; otherwise I would surely become insane for knowing that I have to live in this world forever :)

But, it is just me because the kingdom, I am looking for, is not of this world.

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021

Let us think together:
Every selfish person is somehow a traitor for not being able to be honest and sincere.
On the other hand, in general, people are supposed to be guided by their natural instincts of survival. And this lets them act selfishly most of the time (if not always :) ).
Therefore, a person who was given more opportunities looks more as a traitor anytime he applies his natural right of being selfish :D

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Let us think together:
Every selfish person is somehow a traitor for not being able to be honest and sincere.
On the other hand, in general, people are supposed to be guided by their natural instincts of survival. And this lets them act selfishly most of the time (if not always :) ).
Therefore, a person who was given more opportunities looks more as a traitor anytime he applies his natural right of being selfish :D
I'm not interested in your gibberish and unclear thinking. Ignored.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat