USMC. "PREPARE YE THE WAY OF THE LORD"

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Thanks for visiting the War Room Forum. Please take a moment to sign up for an account so you can join in on the disucssions, participate in LIVE chat and connect with our users.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
USMC. "PREPARE YE THE WAY OF THE LORD"

WHO'S SIDE DO YOU THINK THEY ARE ON?

FAVOURITE WN I WAS IN USMC BOOTCAMP: "LORD OF THE DANCE". BEAUTIFUL AND REVOLUTIONARY!

Attachments

• USMC.  DEVOTIONS.jpg
    USMC. DEVOTIONS.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 235

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Thanx Doc for sharing this video....if this sight doesnt SWELL YOUR HEART with PRIDE... and make us ALL...FALL IN LOVE with these young...brave...unbelievably strong...selfless...determined...men...TRAINED for BATTLE....and SWORN to LAY DOWN THEIR LIVES..for our flag... THIS COUNTRY...and OUR FREEDOMS.....over and over and over again....then might I suggest.... you are either.....DEAD.....or....your heart has been swallowed up by the enemy.
Those young....gloriously PROUD... men in that room....holding onto to one another....holding onto their friends who go to battle..... holding onto to the man who might save their lives in the heat of a storm...who...swaying to the music....and singing the words to that song....GIVING THEM HOPE AND PROTECTION...and....focusing their hearts and VISION....ON WHOSE battles they wage....is a beautiful image....that SHOULD GO VIRAL.
Those men...who have been maliciously....maligned...by sick...evil....past presidents....and those men....who have..NOT been GIVEN their DUE RESPECT....by politically bad actors...using them.....and their LIVES...for their OWN financial and political GAIN....are...in.....OUR REALITY.....in..... THE PEOPLES REALITY.....the BEST damn human beings that this country produces.
Just think......they....growing up...all across this land.....around corn fields and hustling cities.....down the street from you.....and in the backroads where nobody roams....they grow up....on this firm...free SOIL.....and then...with nothing to LOSE....BUT THEIR OWN LIVES....which is EVERYTHING.....they sign their names on a dotted line...raise their right hand.....and SWEAR...to...FIGHT TO THE DEATH....to preserve the FREEDOMS we take...so lightly.
In that room....that day....when those men....locked arms.....and stood...with ALL THE DETERMINATION and BRAVERY that ANY man could muster....to sing their battle song....about GOD WALKING INTO BATTLE WITH HIM......should bend you guys to YOUR KNEES.....really...really......that video....that perfect testimony to the greatness of our MILITARY..... should make your hearts.... dance... and smile.... and rejoice....because...GOD really DOES walk into BATTLE with these men......as GODS WILL.... always....ultimately....always WINS..
dang....I love those guys!!!!!!!!.....somebody...pleezzz....make that video go VIRAL....it is perfect for...just a TIME AS THIS....!!!!!!

Digital1999

Jan 16, 2021
I spent 10 years in the Corps.
We aren't anyone's cannon fodder. We ARE the baddest MFers in the valley, pardon my language.
When we were surrounded, I believe it was Chesty Puller said "Oh good, they've got us right where we want them."
We always have, and always will, accomplish our set objectives.
Bear in mind, just recently, the Commandant told Pelosi to "shut her cracked, poison lips. We don't answer to you!"

Semper Fi, and a big OO_RAH! to alll my brothers. Go get em. You need me, just call. The uniforms don't fit as well, but I'll be there!
I still honor the oath I took in AFEES, and will to the day God calls me to serve him.

jkjr

Jan 8, 2021
I spent 10 years in the Corps.
We aren't anyone's cannon fodder. We ARE the baddest MFers in the valley, pardon my language.
When we were surrounded, I believe it was Chesty Puller said "Oh good, they've got us right where we want them."
We always have, and always will, accomplish our set objectives.
Bear in mind, just recently, the Commandant told Pelosi to "shut her cracked, poison lips. We don't answer to you!"

Semper Fi, and a big OO_RAH! to alll my brothers. Go get em. You need me, just call. The uniforms don't fit as well, but I'll be there!
I still honor the oath I took in AFEES, and will to the day God calls me to serve him.
don't take offense when none was meant.
I had the honor of taking home my youngest after seeing him graduate at Paris Island.
I soaked his uniform with my tears of joy after not being able to speak to him for months.
No one questions any soldiers resolve but the fact is wars kill young men and mothers cry.
Thanks for your service !

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News