Vaccination Tracking

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Texas Greek

Mar 28, 2021
I am very concerned about the possibility of Biden requiring vaccination proof tracking for the country. New York may also consider this. I understand that this can eventually lead to the government tracking other aspects of people’s lives. I am hoping the War Room Pandemic (Steve Bannon) addresses this subject. I am vaccinated, but that is my choice, and I certainly don’t want the government knowing my financial, health, and other information.

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
I am very concerned about the possibility of Biden requiring vaccination proof tracking for the country. New York may also consider this. I understand that this can eventually lead to the government tracking other aspects of people’s lives. I am hoping the War Room Pandemic (Steve Bannon) addresses this subject. I am vaccinated, but that is my choice, and I certainly don’t want the government knowing my financial, health, and other information.
You were already tracked. Any search you have made on the internet, videos you have watched, anything you bought online, wherever your cc was used for a purchase, your mileage, who you text, where you shop, what you read, what you eat. It s all tracked. It may not be organized in a specific "Texas Greek" file, but you are tracked. I more worried about denied access to services for unvaccinated folks like me.
Happy early Greek Easter.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
IT'S OFFICIAL!

New Yorkers will be required to show “vaccine passports” — proof that they have received the COVID-19 vaccine — in order to re-enter society.

The New York Post reported that the “Excelsior Pass” would officially launch on April 2, following an announcement from Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D‑NY) on Friday.

The app, which launched Friday, already works to prove vaccination status or negative test results and can be used to gain access to wedding receptions, which now require negative tests from attendees, and other events above the social gathering limit.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
You were already tracked. Any search you have made on the internet, videos you have watched, anything you bought online, wherever your cc was used for a purchase, your mileage, who you text, where you shop, what you read, what you eat. It s all tracked. It may not be organized in a specific "Texas Greek" file, but you are tracked. I more worried about denied access to services for unvaccinated folks like me.
Happy early Greek Easter.
Yep. And any rewards program you sign up for tracks EVERYTHING you purchase and can be accessed by any court of law.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Biden Developing A System For People To Prove They’ve Been Vaccinated

• Angry
Reactions: SumballoFarm

amboyer

Feb 12, 2021

I THINK folks will go bat$#!t crazy if they try to push this.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
What is most disturbing few said anything, and many voluntarily allowed themselves and their cell phones to be tracked when this criminal fraud started

Attachments

• VaccinePapers.jpg
    VaccinePapers.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Ver Are Your Papers.jpg
    Ver Are Your Papers.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 24
  • NoConsent.jpg
    NoConsent.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 19

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Sadly I Think that they Already Know More about Us than We Would Like, Especially if You Use a Cell Phone, Credit Card, Smart TV etc.

S

SumballoFarm

Rabbi Spero was right this morning. It's time for people to take to the streets in protest. Enough of this tyranny! We need to take our country back.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
I THINK folks will go bat$#!t crazy if they try to push this.
This may well be the tipping point, cause it's coming. NY is implementing this as of April 2. A lot of other companies are jumping on board - cruise lines, airlines... It's the push thru, pull thru method. If they can't push you to accept it, they'll push you to accept it. Age old marketing tactic.

• Dislike
Reactions: countermoon

RMT

Feb 19, 2021

Wristbands and Dining Cards: New Army Policies Exclude, Isolate Unvaccinated​

03/30/21

The U.S. Army can’t legally mandate COVID vaccines, but restrictive policies like those at Fort Drum and Fort Bragg make it increasingly difficult for service members to refuse.

A March 17 memorandum from the commander at the U.S. Army’s Fort Drum reservation in New York lists privileges withheld from service members who refuse to get the COVID-19 vaccine — an experimental Emergency Use Authorization product not proven to prevent infection or transmission of the COVID virus.

The memo, “Prohibited Activities for Personnel Within the Authority of the Commander, 10th Mountain Division and Fort Drum,” states:

• Fully vaccinated service members do not have “restriction of movement” or quarantine after travel and return to post. Unvaccinated must quarantine for 10 days and can test out after seven days of quarantine. “Family members must be able to quarantine with the service member (i.e. spouse cannot go to work, children cannot go to school).”
  • Vaccinated service members only require an O-3 (captain or company commander) to approve their leave, while unvaccinated must request leave from a higher-ranking O-5 (lieutenant colonel or battalion commander) with an additional procedural step of submitting an Exception to Policy (ETP). These ETPs will be tracked at the division level for additional scrutiny, and likely will be denied.
  • Vaccinated service members may meet with or host any non-local visitor from outside the five states contiguous to New York (New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts and Vermont). Unvaccinated service members must obtain approval from an O-5 in their chain of command, and then enter a 10-day quarantine to meet with or reside with any non-local visitor.
  • Vaccinated service members have no limits on gatherings at a private residence. Unvaccinated have a limit of 12 guests at indoor gatherings, and 15 guests at outdoor gatherings. ETPs may be granted for larger on-post public social gatherings by an O-5 commander, but If all personnel attending the gathering are vaccinated no ETP is required.
  • Vaccinated service members can conduct outdoor physical training unmasked. Unvaccinated must wear masks during physical training. Vaccinated personnel may be authorized to conduct unmasked physical training at indoor facilities, “without unvaccinated personnel present.”
  • Face masks may be removed if all people in a room are vaccinated.
Perhaps the most shocking item in the new policy is this: Fort Drum authorized a COVID wristband for vaccinated service members.

• Dislike
Reactions: countermoon

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Mr...Texas....if you have the vaccine swirling around in your cells.....unproven over time...and NOTHING NOTHING IS known about its long term benefit.....plus the dna structure of your immune system that has NOW BEEN modified...forever......I hate to info you, sir.....but they WILL USE THIS...TO TRACK YOU....in essence...you have just been BRANDED BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT...ya cant undo it...ya cant redo your immune system...ya cant even know if the damn vaccine works long term or other requirements...the amount of UNCERTAINTY AND SUSPICION that is around this JAB...is astounding to me....not to mention...BILL GATES....and his history with overpopulation and climate control.
I certainly dont want to freak you out....but your allowance of this vaccine just might have unlocked the door you NEVER wanted UNLOCKED....now...that you HAVE TAKEN his vaccine....my suggestion is NOT TO DO YOUR RESEARCH NOW...you are stuck...the bell cannot be unrung....your body...your cells have just been subjected to the grandest medical EXPERIMENT in human history...you drank the Koolaid, my dear....I can only wish you the best.
This is what has made me QUESTION EVERYTHING..my brother and his wife fly to Florida every two three weeks....they have NEVER ONCE STOPPED their traveling....EVER....thru out this whole year...they...being smart with THEIR HANDS...,and FERVENTLY washing hands...and NEVER NEVER NEVER TOUCHING THEIR FACES...while out in public...they have been fine...
At the VERY BEGINNING of this...my ER DOC friend said....DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE....WASH YOUR HANDS...like a mad man...and you will be fine.
Fear will.... NEVER NEVER CONJOLE..... me into ANY ACTION.....because the amount of error running underneath the floor boards of....making a decision BASED IN FEAR......is astronomical....and that is exactly what they are counting on.
Texas Geek...I wish you well.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
WHO is deep into this entire thing. And when Trump made the move to defund WHO, Gates stepped in with his checkbook. He even asked for nation state status. Don't ignore Gates' involvement, his foundation along with GAVI in this total takeover.

A recent interview of Astrid Stuckelberge, a whistleblower inside WHO, revealed "documents show the WHO has assumed what amounts to dictatorial power over the whole world. The director general has the sole power to make decisions — including decisions about which tests or pandemic medications to use — that all member states must then obey."

(This interview is posted elsewhere in this forum. I'll look for it and post link later.)

Fauci is in bed with WHO and China. Now put that together with this tidbit.

CHINA/GLOBAL PASSPORT The chairman of data firm PANDA claims that China has asked the World Health Organization (WHO) to appoint Beijing to oversee a global vaccine passport system, an ominous prospect given how China’s social credit score system operates.

“China is petitioning the World Health Organization to appoint it to run a global immune passport program – now if that doesn’t scare the living daylights out of you I do not know what will,” said Hudson.

“This kind of centralization, this kind of control, social credit systems…we need to push back against this stuff because it’s coming,” he added.

Hudson noted how the UK government denied for months that they were preparing to roll out vaccine passports yet at the same time were bankrolling companies to create them.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/data...to-let-it-run-global-vaccine-passport-system/

AMERICAFIRST

Feb 20, 2021
EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW, THAT YOUR ALREADY TRACKED, THE CAR/TRUCK YOU DRIVE HAS GPS BUILT IN, SO YOUR ALREADY F U CKED ON THE WAY TO THE OASIS FOR SOME DATES.

FOR A FIRST THREAD POSTING, TEXAS PRETTY GOOD RUN HERE. WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE BICENTENNIAL, ANYONE SHOW UP? ONE WAY TO FIND OUT HOW EURO IS DOING, FIND OUT IF ANYONE IS SHOWING UP ON THE ISLANDS?

THIS IS WHERE IT GETS NASTY, IN ST CROIX YEARS AGO, THERE WAS A HURRICANE, IT DECIMATED THE ISLAND, THE ONLY THING YOU COULD SEE WERE THE PIPES COMING OUT OF THE GROUND. NONE OF THAT INFORMATION WAS COMING OUT, SO PEOPLE WOULD GO ON VACATION TO NIGHT MARE. AND NO REFUNDS.

THIS IS WHERE THE SHYSTERS IN DC LEARNED, DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, JUST KEEP MOVING. THIS IS A COMMUNIST THEME, THAT'S WHAT THE STEAL WAS, ALL THE FOOTPRINTS OF COMMUNIST ACTORS...CCP.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW, THAT YOUR ALREADY TRACKED, THE CAR/TRUCK YOU DRIVE HAS GPS BUILT IN, SO YOUR ALREADY F U CKED ON THE WAY TO THE OASIS FOR SOME DATES.

FOR A FIRST THREAD POSTING, TEXAS PRETTY GOOD RUN HERE. WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE BICENTENNIAL, ANYONE SHOW UP? ONE WAY TO FIND OUT HOW EURO IS DOING, FIND OUT IF ANYONE IS SHOWING UP ON THE ISLANDS?

THIS IS WHERE IT GETS NASTY, IN ST CROIX YEARS AGO, THERE WAS A HURRICANE, IT DECIMATED THE ISLAND, THE ONLY THING YOU COULD SEE WERE THE PIPES COMING OUT OF THE GROUND. NONE OF THAT INFORMATION WAS COMING OUT, SO PEOPLE WOULD GO ON VACATION TO NIGHT MARE. AND NO REFUNDS.

THIS IS WHERE THE SHYSTERS IN DC LEARNED, DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, JUST KEEP MOVING. THIS IS A COMMUNIST THEME, THAT'S WHAT THE STEAL WAS, ALL THE FOOTPRINTS OF COMMUNIST ACTORS...CCP.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat