Vaccine

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
Fauci experiment part 1: Coronavirus
Part 2: Vaccine but it’s blended RNA smoothie
Part 3: Mutation Is what they are hoping for by giving it to everyone
Part 4: July 4th is the zombie apocalypse... if Fauci and Joe get their way

I know it’s a joke, but this is how the zombie movie starts! Forced vaccination, mutation.

I currently have family members forcing me every day to get vaccinated so I can attend reunions this summer. I keep telling them it’s not a vaccine.

This is Fauci hoping for human mutations to kill the virus? What kind of mutations are they hoping for?

edit: it’s not the mark nor is it the zombie apocalypse. REV. 13.

Last edited:

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA

I know it’s a joke, but this is how the zombie movie starts! Forced vaccination, mutation.

I currently have family members forcing me every day to get vaccinated so I can attend reunions this summer. I keep telling them it’s not a vaccine.

This is Fauci hoping for human mutations to kill the virus? What kind of mutations are they hoping for?
I work in support of pharmaceutical manufacturers. They make mistakes everyday, they overlook errors with support mechanical systems that deviate from the process. I see a lot of immigrants working in the filling suite. We know it's experimental and no accountability to the drug companies. God gave us everything in nature. Man has destroyed everything under the guise of progress.
Look around you, and open your eyes.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
The second dose is supposed to be the worse. Then they will say “oh no covid is back but it is covid 21” (the new flu for the year since they change every year) and way more will die, they will blame the flu rather than the vaccine then make vaccines mandatory or some bs.

Being a pro Vaxxer isn’t the smartest thing to be... are you into eugenics and think the world is overpopulated and most should die already? If so you may be the spawn of bill gates.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
IT'S THE WRONG WEAPON TO USE IN THIS WAR.
We must STOP the COVID vaccine program at once! We will see a STEEP INCLINE in disease cases we've ever seen in mankind in the world.

DEL BIGTREE - VACCINE DISASTER AHEAD - GEERT warns others this vaccine could be the end of all humanity and sounds the warning!

Please watch and share
https://thehighwire.com/videos/vaccine-disaster-ahead/ BEGINs @ around the 57:00 min mark

GEERT VANDEN BOSSCHE, PhD:
Virus replicates every 10 hours. Impossible to catch up with new vaccines! (1:16:38) …The virus is not going to wait.You are creating the antibodies with the first shot, then you get the second jab and the body can’t mount a response and the virus wins!

WE are going to make new strains and it’s impossible to catch up. The virus is not going to wait until it’s [a new vaccine] ready. This thing [virus] continues and as IT [the vaccine] IS NOT DESIGNED TO STOP THE INFECTION AND THEREFORE TRANSMISSION!! It’s the wrong weapon for the war we are in.

If you do this [mass vaccinate] in the midst of a pandemic that is an enormous problem. These vaccines are excellent, but they are NOT made for administration to millions of people in the heat of a pandemic. (1:17:00)

Question is, is this the right weapon for this kind of war that is going on right now. And then my answer is DEFINITELY NO! Because these are prophylactic vaccines and should not be typically administered to people who are exposed to high infectious pressure. Don’t forget we are administering this vaccine in the heat of a pandemic.

BIO: Geert Vanden Bossche PhD, is an internationally recognised vaccine developer having worked as the head of the Vaccine Development Office at the German Centre for Infection Research.

Coordinated Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisation's Ebola Vaccine Program and contributed to the implementation of an integrated vaccine work plan in collaboration with Global Health Partners (WHO, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, CDC, UNICEF), regulators (FDA) and vaccine manufacturers to enable timely deployment or stockpiling of Ebola vaccine candidates.

Last edited:

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
When you're alone its not that hard..
Arrogance is not a virtue..
You have shown many times to be just that, the smartest in the room.
You are sitting alone... you should take this day the Sabbath and ask for forgiveness. I have already forgiven you. Have a blessed day.
Whats even funnier, is that you never answered my request to explain, you just ignore any true dialogue.

Again, take some time and reflect on your path in life, you only get one.

Reactions: Dip Stick

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
The second dose is supposed to be the worse. Then they will say “oh no covid is back but it is covid 21” (the new flu for the year since they change every year) and way more will die, they will blame the flu rather than the vaccine then make vaccines mandatory or some bs.

Being a pro Vaxxer isn’t the smartest thing to be... are you into eugenics and think the world is overpopulated and most should die already? If so you may be the spawn of bill gates.

Reason the second jab is the worst - per GEERT VANDEN BOSSCHE, PhD:

Virus replicates every 10 hours. Impossible to catch up with new vaccines! (1:16:38) …The virus is not going to wait. You are creating the antibodies with the first shot, then you get the second shot, and the body can’t mount a response and the virus wins!

However GEERT, a vaccine developer, took to his Linkedin page recently to sound the alarm on this vaccine. He says it could end all humanity - ALL HUMANITY.

It's all here: Please watch and share
https://thehighwire.com/videos/vaccine-disaster-ahead/ BEGINs @ around the 57:00 min mark

RMT

Feb 19, 2021

Fauci is just hoping for a big fat check. He has a secret contract with DARPA for $1.9 BILLION for the vaccine so he doesn't care if it works or not.

Please watch and share
Geert Vanden Bossche PhD, is an internationally recognised [sic] vaccine developer having worked as the head of the Vaccine Development Office at the German Centre for Infection Research. He warns others this vaccine could be the end of all humanity!

RMT

Feb 19, 2021

Stand your ground! Show your family members this. It should scare the bejebers out of anyone. This warning is coming from a man that is a long time vaccine developer, GEERT VANDEN BOSSCHE, PhD, who is associated with the Gates Foundation, GAAVI, WHO and others. He recently took to his Linkedin page to sound the warning. This vaccine, as he puts it, is THE WRONG WEAPON FOR THIS WAR, and could be the end of ALL humanity. He is dead serious!

Please watch and share

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
I work in support of pharmaceutical manufacturers. They make mistakes everyday, they overlook errors with support mechanical systems that deviate from the process. I see a lot of immigrants working in the filling suite. We know it's experimental and no accountability to the drug companies. God gave us everything in nature. Man has destroyed everything under the guise of progress.
Look around you, and open your eyes.
This warning is coming from a man that is a long time vaccine developer, GEERT VANDEN BOSSCHE, PhD, who is associated with the Gates Foundation, GAAVI, WHO and others. He recently took to his Linkedin page to sound the warning. This vaccine, as he puts it, is THE WRONG WEAPON FOR THIS WAR, and could be the end of ALL humanity. He is dead serious!

Please watch and share

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat