VIDEO: Michigan Senate Majority Leader Says Capitol Takeover Was ‘Staged’ and a ‘Hoax’ in Secretly Recorded Convo

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1613247625087.png

Michigan State Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey was caught on camera telling officials from the Hillsdale County Republican Party that the Capitol takeover was “staged” and a “hoax.”​

“It was all staged,” Shirkey says during the secretly recorded lunch meeting on Feb. 3.

In the footage, which is over an hour long, Shirkey also says that Mitch McConnell “was part of it… They wanted to have a mess” so that they could impeach Donald Trump.

The video was posted on YouTube by Hillsdale County Republican Party Secretary Jon Smith, who is upset with Shirkey for repeatedly caving to Democrats.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
It's like every action has an equal and opposite reaction. The more they try to bring Trump down, the more they are hurting themselves. Now that Trump has been acquitted (again), I wonder if this is the beginning of a whole new upward trajectory for MAGA and Trump. Perhaps they didn't need to bring the election fraud into this "trial" because they didn't need to. Overkill. And they will use that evidence in an actual court of law. Starting to look like, yes haters and doubters, there is a plan.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
View attachment 1548

Michigan State Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey was caught on camera telling officials from the Hillsdale County Republican Party that the Capitol takeover was “staged” and a “hoax.”​

“It was all staged,” Shirkey says during the secretly recorded lunch meeting on Feb. 3.

In the footage, which is over an hour long, Shirkey also says that Mitch McConnell “was part of it… They wanted to have a mess” so that they could impeach Donald Trump.

The video was posted on YouTube by Hillsdale County Republican Party Secretary Jon Smith, who is upset with Shirkey for repeatedly caving to Democrats.

That sounds just about right. And, somehow THAT isn't treason on the part of the participants???? Why aren't we raising HELL about this????

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
View attachment 1548

Is that what McConnell and Pelosi were doing the "elbow bump" over ~ their brilliant scheme!!! LMAO

Reactions: Gratt and Globug

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
View attachment 1548

Oh yes! You have to remove anyone who tells the truth out loud!

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
That sounds just about right. And, somehow THAT isn't treason on the part of the participants???? Why aren't we raising HELL about this????
I think this has serious implications for the 3 rats. Could have more to do with McConnell voting the way he did. He needs removed before the end of his term. I signed a recall letter on him. Probably get scratched off for not being from Kentucky. Lol

HONDU1

Dec 25, 2020
It's like every action has an equal and opposite reaction. The more they try to bring Trump down, the more they are hurting themselves. Now that Trump has been acquitted (again), I wonder if this is the beginning of a whole new upward trajectory for MAGA and Trump. Perhaps they didn't need to bring the election fraud into this "trial" because they didn't need to. Overkill. And they will use that evidence in an actual court of law. Starting to look like, yes haters and doubters, there is a plan.

WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE FOR A CITIZEN WITH CONNECTIONS TO GET SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFORE A MILITARY COURT OF LAW?

vrebhack

Feb 13, 2021
I think this has serious implications for the 3 rats. Could have more to do with McConnell voting the way he did. He needs removed before the end of his term. I signed a recall letter on him. Probably get scratched off for not being from Kentucky. Lol
I checked on the recall because I think Mitt, Murkowski, Cassidy & Sasse (they come from conservative states) should be recalled but the only way to remove senators is through Senate expulsion or commission of a crime.

Heeman

Jan 30, 2021
How can that go unchecked !
Theres a majority in the Whitehouse and they are domestic enemies of the country.
Never have I seen such conspiracy on so many levels of government.
it’s either going to be accepted, normalised and forgiven or the reckoning will be vast and encompassing.
It can’t be by alphabet departments, they are in on it, so are the courts, politicians, media, tech.
I have heard many a whisper about the military, but that path comes with much baggage and could go pear shaped quickly.
Even if the push came from the grassroots, it would take a long time and much of what’s been going on will be diluted or have no relevance down the track as new players will be in the game and the whole thing will be just another wacky watergate whatever.
Im Australian, the past year has been one large disappointment for me as I have watched and witnessed the roller coaster of hope and disbelief.
it has been a burden for me and I can only imagine what it has been for you all.
Some positives for me are that I’ve seen and listened to some remarkable people who have banded together in common voice and done so credibly, calmly and with the outmost respect for country and its constitutional process.
Ive also dropped social media and have developed a high gain bullshit antennae for mass media.
I am thinking of and watching you all, I have confidence that you will rise to continue the push to make the US Great Again and I watch intently for any news that one of the greatest global leaders of our times, is well, healthy and doing what he was born to do.
Fighting for country and those that call it home.

VMac

Dec 30, 2020
Bakersfield, CA
There must be a criminal investigation into why Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and Mitch McConnell chose not to have a much heavier presence of law enforcement and national guardsmen there on January 6. I believe President Trump requested up to 10,000 national guardsmen to be at the US Capitol. I really think the “3 Stooges” wanted the insurrection to happen to damage President Trump and all of his supporters.

Last edited:

Noname

Jan 10, 2021
If nobody is charged with this, i wont believe it. Too much bullshit being thrown around. President Trump should be suing people!

Reactions: Trumpster

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE FOR A CITIZEN WITH CONNECTIONS TO GET SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFORE A MILITARY COURT OF LAW?
Great question...but as I have always maintained on this forum...your US Military are weak, gutless, violent, corrupt commie pedophile supporters...they do not support the law and the Oath they took of the Constitution.....they are parasites to your nation...I do not thank them for their DIS-service to the WORLD...

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
View attachment 1548

THE LIBERAL "SPIN" SOUNDS JUST LIKE THE "pretext" for GERMANY'S Kristallnacht ...or the Night of Broken Glass, also called the November Pogrom(s), was a pogrom against Jews carried out by SA paramilitary forces and civilians throughout Nazi Germany on 9–10 November 1938. The German authorities looked on without intervening. The name Kristallnacht comes from the shards of broken glass that littered the streets after the windows of Jewish-owned stores, buildings and synagogues were smashed. The pretext for the attacks was the assassination of the German diplomat Ernst vom Rath by Herschel Grynszpan, a 17-year-old German-born Polish Jew living in Paris.

DeplorableByGrace

Feb 11, 2021
View attachment 1548

We all knew this already. Still it is nice to hear that others throughout the country do too. Where was this dude when the MI votes needed audit?

denisecc47

Jan 8, 2021
View attachment 1548

This fool is from our area. I live in MI. He's a Rhino. He will not be re elected in the next election. Done. His career is over.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat