VIDEO MODERNA VACCINE NEWS EXPOSED - Magnetism INTENTIONALLY Added to Vaccine to Force mRNA Through Entire Body

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Tobi

Jan 29, 2021
Los Angeles california

VIDEO MODERNA VACCINE NEWS EXPOSED - Magnetism INTENTIONALLY Added to Vaccine to Force mRNA Through Entire Body

wow, I'm sending this one out for sure! last time I "accidently" posted something on facebook about the vaccine. my 12 year old daughter wrote about just this. Her journalism teacher called it fake news and she almost flunked the class. I posted it to alert any parents about the dangers of vaccinating your kids. surprisingly mostly positive responses, but a few Bad haters. One wrote "she must be a trump supporter." no kidding stupid

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
My friend's son put a magnet on a piece of CHICKEN and the thing stuck to it.... Her son and his friends (unvaccinated) had magnets stick to them.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
wow, I'm sending this one out for sure! last time I "accidently" posted something on facebook about the vaccine. my 12 year old daughter wrote about just this. Her journalism teacher called it fake news and she almost flunked the class. I posted it to alert any parents about the dangers of vaccinating your kids. surprisingly mostly positive responses, but a few Bad haters. One wrote "she must be a trump supporter." no kidding stupid
NOTE: THE "INFORMED CONSENT" REQUIREMENTS

"Informed Consent of Emergency Use Authorization Products
Since an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) means the products are investigational and experimental only, products approved for emergency use are prohibited from being mandated by federal law, and an individual must consent to the use of the experimental product. An EUA is very specific: “…individuals to whom the product is administered are informed … of the option to accept or refuse the product …” 21 U.S.C. §360bbb-3 “Authorization for medical products for use in emergencies”
• (e) (conditions of authorization)
• (1) unapproved product
• (A) required conditions
• (ii) appropriate conditions designed to ensure that individuals to whom the product is administered are informed
• (III) of the option to accept or refuse administration of the product
1. “The FDA has an obligation to ensure that recipients of the vaccine under an EUA are informed, to the extent practicable under the applicable circumstances, that FDA has authorized the emergency use of the vaccine, of the known and potential benefits and risks, the extent to which such benefits
and risks are unknown, that they have the option to accept or refuse the vaccine, and of any available alternatives to the product.”7
At the regular August 2020 CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) weekly meeting held at the CDC in Atlanta Georgia, the CDC-ACIP Executive Secretary Amanda Cohn, MD stated:8 "I just wanted to add that, just wanted to remind everybody, that under an Emergency Use Authorization, an EUA, vaccines are not allowed to be mandatory. So, early in this vaccination phase, individuals will have to be consented and they won't be able to be mandated.” (Emphasis added)"

Reactions: drf1776 and Scout9

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
My sister got the AztraZenca and she has the magnetism thing on the site of the vaccine months ago. Not just Moderna and Pfizer??? What about that? Help
DID SHE GIVE INFORMED CONSENT?

NOTE: THE "INFORMED CONSENT" REQUIREMENTS

"Informed Consent of Emergency Use Authorization Products
Since an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) means the products are investigational and experimental only, products approved for emergency use are prohibited from being mandated by federal law, and an individual must consent to the use of the experimental product.
An EUA is very specific: “…individuals to whom the product is administered are informed … of the option to accept or refuse the product …” 21 U.S.C. §360bbb-3 “Authorization for medical products for use in emergencies”
• (e) (conditions of authorization)
• (1) unapproved product
• (A) required conditions
• (ii) appropriate conditions designed to ensure that individuals to whom the product is administered are informed
• (III) of the option to accept or refuse administration of the product
1. “The FDA has an obligation to ensure that recipients of the vaccine under an EUA are informed, to the extent practicable under the applicable circumstances, that FDA has authorized the emergency use of the vaccine, of the known and potential benefits and risks, the extent to which such benefits
and risks are unknown, that they have the option to accept or refuse the vaccine, and of any available alternatives to the product.”7
At the regular August 2020 CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) weekly meeting held at the CDC in Atlanta Georgia, the CDC-ACIP Executive Secretary Amanda Cohn, MD stated:8 "I just wanted to add that, just wanted to remind everybody, that under an Emergency Use Authorization, an EUA, vaccines are not allowed to be mandatory. So, early in this vaccination phase, individuals will have to be consented and they won't be able to be mandated.” (Emphasis added)"

AFLDS WHITE PAPER: CIVIL LIBERTIES SURROUNDING MEDICAL EXPERIMENTATION

§360bbb–3a. Emergency use of medical products​

Last edited:
Reactions: Scout9

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021

My former sister-in-law was dx with Guillen's BS two + decades ago. I am not sure what the precipitating variable was, and even though she was very sick for a period of time; she made a full recovery. Perhaps there is hope afterall.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
My former sister-in-law was dx with Guillen's BS two + decades ago. I am not sure what the precipitating variable was, and even though she was very sick for a period of time; she made a full recovery. Perhaps there is hope afterall.
Are you talking about Guillain-Barré syndrome? Glad there was a successful recovery.

A big % of the public is positive for Guillain-Barré. Testing can't tell you WHEN you had or contracted it, just that you had it. Dr Judy Mikovits has said it is caused from vaccines - it's caused by a latent retro virus from contaminated vaccines that simmers in one's body and attacks when one's immune system isn't in good shape.

Viruses grown for human vaccines are grown in monkey, mice and other animal tissue used by virologists. The tissue used is contaminated with each animal's own viruses - like the bats.
So with each vaccine injected into our bodies, we are getting all these viruses that are specific to the animal tissue it was grown in. Many vaccines also contain aborted fetal tissue that was NEVER tested prior to use along with dog dna, army worm dna...look it up, you be shocked. Why do we need another species' dna in our body?

Last edited:
Reactions: drf1776

RMT

Feb 19, 2021

Love Dr Ruby & Stew Peters. Excellent reporting. Iron Oxide damages cells.

Look up Iron chelation therapy - used to prevent iron-mediated injury to cells.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat