== VIDEO == THE INTERNATIONAL COURT AS STARTED IN ENGLAND == INTO THE COVID 19 CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY == OTHER COUNTRIES WILL BE NEXT ON THE LIST

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

caroletucotte

Feb 13, 2021
THE INTERNATIONAL COURT AS STARTED IN ENGLAND == INTO THE COVID 19 CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY == OTHER COUNTRIES WILL BE NEXT ON THE LIST =======================================

Last edited:

Poet Warrior

Jan 10, 2021
I am so very pleased that finally justice will be done for the mass murder of so many. And for those who are suffering now know justice will be served. Our battle with those evil ones will only end once justice has put an end to such monstrous cruelty.

Brenda

Dec 29, 2020
We can’t see her face. We don’t know that she’s saying all this. And he is sitting writing nonchalantly writing in his book. This is hard to believe this one.

disgustedandfedup

Dec 20, 2021
I think he's doodling lol Just his body language alone shows he's not taken this seriously. We can only hope this is real and that It spreads around the world as fast as the 'covid' did.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat