VOCL and Mike Lindell

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lotus

Mar 12, 2021
I hope the technical geeks behind this effort are not "setting up Mike" for failure. I hope they are well vetted. I applaud Mike's effort, and hope he is 100% successful. Unfortunately, there are too many evil folks out there that use their favorite tool, to undermine any efforts in changing the current good old boy system.

Tom Finnfur

Feb 23, 2021
Mike has been tech advanced for years he has a very big team driving sales- with security at the top. I have confidence he will do it right. Trump gets on the platform it will go.

Coop

Mar 1, 2021
Don't ever underestimate Mike Lindell. I highly recommend his book. This guy is a TRUE Honey Badger! Yesterdays hour long interview with Steve was PACKED full of great information about what Mike is doing.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER IS: GOD IS HIS SECRET WEAPON. God is his inspiration, and defender. Mike may single handedly save our republic. He needs our prayers and financial support. Got to My Pillow and find some things to buy. This man is a TRUE AMERICAN HERO.

Reactions: DSharp1

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat