Voter Fraud

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

coffenudge

Jan 26, 2021
Did you watch #AbsoluteProof yet? You can dl from his site as well.
Yes, I did but had to go to gateway pundit, the video was cut off and some of my friends called me and told me so I found it on gateway pundit and got to see the last part. I hope Trump becomes our president Biden is destroying this country, And Obama is sitting behind the scenes telling Biden what to do. I have a video of Obama saying he would be okay with and ear piece speaking to the leader and then Bidens face comes up in front of Obamas
Arlene Lumper

Reactions: ScAnDaLoUs

ScAnDaLoUs

Feb 6, 2021
Yes, I did but had to go to gateway pundit, the video was cut off and some of my friends called me and told me so I found it on gateway pundit and got to see the last part. I hope Trump becomes our president Biden is destroying this country, And Obama is sitting behind the scenes telling Biden what to do. I have a video of Obama saying he would be okay with and ear piece speaking to the leader and then Bidens face comes up in front of Obamas
Arlene Lumper
Ohhh Haha ok. Yeah its crazy 🤬🤬

coffenudge

Jan 26, 2021
Ohhh Haha ok. Yeah its crazy 🤬🤬
I guess I haven't, I have alot of anger against Obama, the man is a narrccist, lair, murder, stold money, as was not a natural born citizen, One of the requirements of being a U S president. I'm 74 yrs old Jan and this burns my blood.
Arlene Lumper
You guys thanks for being there, we Americans want the truth on whats going on. So thank you

lascribe

Feb 6, 2021
I don't understand were you not able to see the video? Or am I sending this to the wrong place

Arlene Lumper
Was that to me? All is good! I got it. I’m apoplectic ‘cause (the) proof of election fraud is never-ending, but anyone who questions 11/3 or wants to get to the truth is vilified! Grrrr!

lascribe

Feb 6, 2021
LOLOL I take it you haven't seen #AbsoluteTruth Michaeljlindel.com

Au contraire, Monsieur! Saw it first thing, Friday morning — and sent it to all the naysayers in my orbit!​

NO ONE! Not-a-one has had ANYTHING to say to the contrary! One (even) left town “for a bit”, rather than discuss!

From what I can tell, only 3 menial points of contention have been raised about “Absolute Truth.”

Add to that, this New Vid (on computer election-fraud) and the fact that Trump is gonna pass on blowing “this” wide-open in “The Well,” NOW, I’m apoplectic!

He’ll NEVER have another opportunity and it’s about OUR credibility, now - not just HIS!

Not to mention, this “impeachment” (effort) is unconstitutional!

ScAnDaLoUs

Feb 6, 2021
Arlene Lumper
Btw. I was LIVID when I found & checked out these animals. You wanna talk about #EVIL
I'm kinda wondering how many ppl know of these animals🤬🤬
I guess I haven't, I have alot of anger against Obama, the man is a narrccist, lair, murder, stold money, as was not a natural born citizen, One of the requirements of being a U S president. I'm 74 yrs old Jan and this burns my blood.
Arlene Lumper
You guys thanks for being there, we Americans want the truth on whats going on. So thank you
Awwww GodBless you for caring so much!!! and sharing with us!!
Hey listen. Don't you worry about Mr Trump letting us down. I KNOW its frustrating AND sometimes VERY DIFFICULT to be patient BUT there are MILLIONS of us busy beavers out here helping him BUT even if we weren't, I promise you he's 20 steps ahead of the bad guys.

And don't forget. He HAS to put OUR SAFETY FIRST as best he is able.

Remember the information WE get HE has gotten a long while ago and been working 25/7 on it FOR US so try to REST easy and stay safe while you enjoy the opportunity to even GET this information. Remember the damn "news media" sure isn't giving it to us! So I'm grateful we even know 1/2 of what we do.

Anyway, God Bless you and your family sir😊🤗 and #THANKYOU SO MUCH for sharing with us!!❤🙏
I'm new to this forum as well so I'm gonna add you as my friend! I hope you don't mind as I have none yet LOL I just started yesterday and still finding my way around and not doing a very good job😄

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat