Voting Machines Crooked ... by CNN

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

M

MYA

Click on link and see if this sounds familiar:

NO KIDDING, CNN. That’s what Republicans have been trying to tell you people. Trump won the 2020 election!

M

MYA

It sounds like 2004. Election Fraud has been going on for many, many years. Obama got a hold of the Top Secret software program called Scorecard and Hammer, according to a witness, and this is the same software program that James Comey sold to China! According to Lt. General McInerney, “we have a real problem”, and that’s why Biden’s in the White House. I doubt that there’s anyone within the 3-letter agencies that doesn’t know that Trump, really, won this presidency. The Lord will fix this in His time! 🇺🇸

Last edited by a moderator:

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
2006 election, according to the banner on the bottom of the screen.

That was Bush 43's second mid-term, dems won big. This broadcast was obviously before the election had taken place. Dems had been making a big deal of electronic voting after losing 2 presidential elections in a row, so CNN was toeing the party line.

Ironic. I hope LIndell uses the CNN clip in his defense against Dominion.

Reactions: GorhamG and NvEric
O

oldmanrsing

It sounds like 2004. Election Fraud has been going on for many, many years. Obama got a hold of the Top Secret software program called Scorecard and Hammer, according to a witness, and this is the same software program that James Comey sold to China! According to Lt. General McInerney, “we have a real problem”, and that’s why Biden’s in the White House. I doubt that there’s anyone in the 3-letter agencies that doesn’t know that President Trump, really, won this presidency. The Lord will fix this in His time! 🇺🇸
yes he will. But i sure would like to help him and would like to vent my anger on the evil Democrats send them sooner to God, and get our country back to the love of the Christ and God. Thank God i believe or i would be probably headed to jail for trying.

GorhamG

Jan 18, 2021
yes he will. But i sure would like to help him and would like to vent my anger on the evil Democrats send them sooner to God, and get our country back to the love of the Christ and God. Thank God i believe or i would be probably headed to jail for trying.
it is bigger than one political party.

O

oldmanrsing

it is bigger than one political party.
it always has been. but you clear them out both bad republican and democrat, you are left with not much but the world will wake up. and the people can put there mandate in, called honesty, patriotism, truth and no more traitors to china or any other nation straight up usa. we as the people have that right. they as the sold out traitors have no right, they must go. and it will be long process but worth it. it has to be by revolution because no political process is going to work as long as they set there in the capital.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat