Voting Machines

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

nyliberal

Feb 13, 2021
Why don't Lindell and Giuliani say "voting machines" instead of the name of the company, i.e Dominion. That way TV-networks are not scared to have them on and they don't get sued.

Nobody cares about the name of the company, only if the machines have been compromised.

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021
Why don't Lindell and Giuliani say "voting machines" instead of the name of the company, i.e Dominion. That way TV-networks are not scared to have them on and they don't get sued.

Nobody cares about the name of the company, only if the machines have been compromised.
The use of the company names is useful when giving a focused and accurate description of the software within the machines that are the main offenders. The names along with their operating manuals, their IP addresses, not to mention the chain of custody and financial paper trail. When you just make a blanket statement about all "voting machines" without the specificity mentioned in the foregoing items, you dilute the quality of the evidence required to expose "The Big Steal". Everybody knows that there is only one "Big Lie" going around and that is; that there is no big steal. "The Big Steal" happened and now it is all unravelling. The only question is, "How much will the Biden gang and their cast of clowns be able to cripple the greatest country in the world, before it is obvious that they must be removed from the position that they stole, in an efficient non-violent process"? Of course, you probably knew all that!
The TV propaganda networks are not afraid of getting sued, they are afraid of being charged as accessories, before and after!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat