Wake up America There has been no biden since 2013

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
What a great day for America with the trip to Europe by the imposter Biden, Three imposters took of in Airforce 1 which is criminally treasonous. Imposter inaugurated we saw board the plane. First of the plane was another imposter all together, who met the Queen and all the G7 leaders. Another imposter No 3 did the speech's to the American troops. So we had an imposter being an imposter for the imposter who was inaugurated and the third imposter was the one speaking to the American troops. What the hell has happened to America that the security apparatus (17 entitys) allow this to happen. America has three geriatric imbecilic clowns on the world stage with probably zero knowledge of any thing, as they were all picked because they supposedly looked a tad like Biden. This will give you all the proof you need to understand what 99.99 percent of Americans have no clue, what soever about. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fpgxC_pUmvLtwP0id1mqXkymDAlIAik_WIsVS3DXor8/edit?usp=sharing I hope that this will go all over the world as quickly as possible so this absolute mess, can be resolved quickly by Trump. All those who have committed treason will probably die by hanging or the fireing squad, that Trump recently re introduced specifically for treason. I would like Steve Bannon to get in touch with me about this as soon as possible. As I have found even the people like Lin Woods, Trumps lawyer, apparently did not know about this, till I told him. Since then been in contact many times. Even the American Secret Service have been contacting me for information. But what would I know. I'm just a retired Australian, whose father happened to fly B17Es, in the war, as a pilot in command against the Japanese in New Guinea. That's the only reason I have any interest in American politics.

Attachments

• Old fart.JPG
    Old fart.JPG
    165.1 KB · Views: 38
  • To Publish FB2.JPG
    To Publish FB2.JPG
    323.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Try this for size.JPG
    Try this for size.JPG
    169.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Went toGB.JPG
    Went toGB.JPG
    201.1 KB · Views: 18
  • What the hell.JPG
    What the hell.JPG
    240 KB · Views: 22

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
What a great day for America with the trip to Europe by the imposter Biden, Three imposters took of in Airforce 1 which is criminally treasonous. Imposter inaugurated we saw board the plane. First of the plane was another imposter all together, who met the Queen and all the G7 leaders. Another imposter No 3 did the speech's to the American troops. So we had an imposter being an imposter for the imposter who was inaugurated and the third imposter was the one speaking to the American troops. What the hell has happened to America that the security apparatus (17 entitys) allow this to happen. America has three geriatric imbecilic clowns on the world stage with probably zero knowledge of any thing, as they were all picked because they supposedly looked a tad like Biden. This will give you all the proof you need to understand what 99.99 percent of Americans have no clue, what soever about. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fpgxC_pUmvLtwP0id1mqXkymDAlIAik_WIsVS3DXor8/edit?usp=sharing I hope that this will go all over the world as quickly as possible so this absolute mess, can be resolved quickly by Trump. All those who have committed treason will probably die by hanging or the fireing squad, that Trump recently re introduced specifically for treason. I would like Steve Bannon to get in touch with me about this as soon as possible. As I have found even the people like Lin Woods, Trumps lawyer, apparently did not know about this, till I told him. Since then been in contact many times. Even the American Secret Service have been contacting me for information. But what would I know. I'm just a retired Australian, whose father happened to fly B17Es, in the war, as a pilot in command against the Japanese in New Guinea. That's the only reason I have any interest in American politics.
I have been doing a lot of research and prayerful petitions to God for discernment about the truth. I think you are spot on. I also uncovered other deep and hidden things not just about USA, but all continents. At this moment, I cannot provide the resources, but I encourage you to continue with this line of thinking. And if you are not a believer; please see that what is coming down the pipeline can only be because of God's involvement. Thank you for your persistence in getting this message across.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
You're saying this isn't Joe Biden? Then who is it?

Reactions: Scout9

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat