War Room: Biden Not in Control, Obama is Pulling the Strings

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
No, we are in cintrol. biden works for us amd he has to do what we all demand. Whats wrong with everybody's thinking? Lets act more like bulls than sheep, seriously, remember how things work here! Bidens corrupt and weak and hes gonna do exactly what we all demand we just have to get bossy about it& get our demands together.
Objective #1
china needs to pay for all our damages from the virus leaked out of their TWO illegal biowarfare labs, every dollar of expense and lost profits/wages from every impacted person amd business. Biden needs to collect this NOW (just like obama collected from bp after the 2010 oil spill) using asset forfeiture, sanctions, immediate decoupling and military conflict if necessary. biden doesnt work for xi, starting 1/20 We are bidens boss, we own him.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada, near Carson City
Well, going with Raheem's into about No. 44 going out first, turns up the dialog to where No. 45 MUST counter and lead the dialog.
Battling Ex-Presidents - but No.45 must lead - not react. Reacting is over - Leading is the way until the People can take over.

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021

War Room explains who is really pulling the strings of the Biden regime: Barack Obama.
Get out Obama you are not welcome here!! We know you only became a constitutional lawyer so you would know how to disassemble our country. We know you are behind the STEAL and all of the problems in this country since you showed up on the scene.

Patriot Lindell

Jan 2, 2021
No, we are in cintrol. biden works for us amd he has to do what we all demand. Whats wrong with everybody's thinking? Lets act more like bulls than sheep, seriously, remember how things work here! Bidens corrupt and weak and hes gonna do exactly what we all demand we just have to get bossy about it& get our demands together.
Objective #1
china needs to pay for all our damages from the virus leaked out of their TWO illegal biowarfare labs, every dollar of expense and lost profits/wages from every impacted person amd business. Biden needs to collect this NOW (just like obama collected from bp after the 2010 oil spill) using asset forfeiture, sanctions, immediate decoupling and military conflict if necessary. biden doesnt work for xi, starting 1/20 We are bidens boss, we own him.
I'm from Missouri and skeptic of greiton. I all for America first.

lynngilly

Feb 13, 2021
Hello all in the Warroom! YaLL KEEP THE FIGHT! I have to calm my JETS down, We all know walter is not running any kind of show, chameleon,? hello? Miss jilly, LOOK at her face! She knows darn good and well what is going on, she sleeps with the man! The obama person, never liked America.

Reactions: Trumpster

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat