War Room: Biden's Border Crisis is Intentional

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Well...OF COURSE...THIS IS INTENTIONAL.....anyone with half a brain and a stick of common sense....can SEE RIGHT THRU THIS MISERY.
the sad...and INHUMANE part....is....before...ALL HELL BROKE LOSE....we had an ALPHA MALE in the white house who...ACTUALLY CARED....about the human cost and all the EVIL...that surrounds...human trafficking...
we actually had a man who cared about little children being raped.... women...AND MEN...being...sold like cattle to the wicked underbelly of EVIL and DARKNESS.
..but....now?
..there is a puny little She man living in the white house.....whose only goal....well..I dont quite think he has ANY GOALS...accept to figure out...where the HELL his shoes are....and...he might want to practice...putting a PEN IN HIS POCKET....a few more times...while..STEALING THE AIR OUTTA THE OVAL OFFICE.....geezzzzz...
but this MANTRA of this...'crisis' at the border being a 'crisis' is a bogus lie...STOP CALLING IT A CRISIS.....you flaming satanic MORONS......you are and have been PLANNING THIS FOR YEARS......
you want.
you need.
you lust for.....these poor INNOCENT (well...hell...not ALL are innocent)...but you want the nation FLOODED.....FLOODED......FLOODED with the world's populace....so you will have a perpetual voting.....DEMOCRATIC CLASS.
today...it 'feels' like AMERICA IS DOOMED...WE ARE DONE...because there is....NO WAY...that our country....can ABSORB THIS ASSAULT.
I dont know...I dont know.....I just dont think we CAN survive this.....sorry for the pessimism...but....DAMN....people.....LOOK AT ALL OF THIS EVIL.
our only hope...?
GOD.....and I gotta admit....my heart...today...is sooooooooo overwhelmed with this PURE DOWNRIGHT DARK EVIL that is coming.....DAILY.....outta this... JOKE OF A BIDEN 'run'....that....today....while the skies ..around me... are raining like... it's in the days of Noah....my heart is concurring with....the weather.....!!!!!!!

Mar 2, 2021
Home Home on the Range, USA
Well...OF COURSE...THIS IS INTENTIONAL.....anyone with half a brain and a stick of common sense....can SEE RIGHT THRU THIS MISERY.
the sad...and INHUMANE part....is....before...ALL HELL BROKE LOSE....we had an ALPHA MALE in the white house who...ACTUALLY CARED....about the human cost and all the EVIL...that surrounds...human trafficking...
we actually had a man who cared about little children being raped.... women...AND MEN...being...sold like cattle to the wicked underbelly of EVIL and DARKNESS.
..but....now?
..there is a puny little She man living in the white house.....whose only goal....well..I dont quite think he has ANY GOALS...accept to figure out...where the HELL his shoes are....and...he might want to practice...putting a PEN IN HIS POCKET....a few more times...while..STEALING THE AIR OUTTA THE OVAL OFFICE.....geezzzzz...
but this MANTRA of this...'crisis' at the border being a 'crisis' is a bogus lie...STOP CALLING IT A CRISIS.....you flaming satanic MORONS......you are and have been PLANNING THIS FOR YEARS......
you want.
you need.
you lust for.....these poor INNOCENT (well...hell...not ALL are innocent)...but you want the nation FLOODED.....FLOODED......FLOODED with the world's populace....so you will have a perpetual voting.....DEMOCRATIC CLASS.
today...it 'feels' like AMERICA IS DOOMED...WE ARE DONE...because there is....NO WAY...that our country....can ABSORB THIS ASSAULT.
I dont know...I dont know.....I just dont think we CAN survive this.....sorry for the pessimism...but....DAMN....people.....LOOK AT ALL OF THIS EVIL.
our only hope...?
GOD.....and I gotta admit....my heart...today...is sooooooooo overwhelmed with this PURE DOWNRIGHT DARK EVIL that is coming.....DAILY.....outta this... JOKE OF A BIDEN 'run'....that....today....while the skies ..around me... are raining like... it's in the days of Noah....my heart is concurring with....the weather.....!!!!!!!
I couldn't be in more agreement with you, some days when I wake, I think to myself, God WILL step in or strike down this EVIL, next day I'm absolutely HORRIFIED at the level of CORRUPTION...layer upon layer of it, MY LORD, it just goes so deep. I'm really wondering if we can recover. VERY SAD

Reactions: Lady Patriot

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Defend the Republic from the domestic enemies. Biden and Co. are those enemies and must be removed - eliminated from the loop of action. Be it one bullet, a slap of the hand, or in between, it must be done. Those who follow orders are equally guilty of allowing Invasion. And, since this is so, then nothing from the white house is valid / legal / moral. Waiting for elections - and since they are not trusted - where do YOU think this leaves the People ? State governors must deploy the National Guard to stop them at the boarder. The Invasion must be Repulsed by all means. No one need be killed. But, the country must be secured despite whatever is called 'authority' in allowing an Invasion. There's NO obligation to receive anyone.

O

oldmanrsing

as i have said no justice until revolution, but of course they know that because they have the fence with barbed wire.

• Haha
Reactions: Lady Patriot

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
..but....now?
you want.
you need.
our only hope...?
would LOVE to see ACTUAL MONSOONS ALONG THE RIO GRANDE....to slow down the INCOMING FLOOD OF ILLEGALS...talk about God's intervention...LOL wouldn't that be something?

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat