War Room Broadcast Sabotaged??

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Idaho_Scholar

Mar 4, 2021
Please help me understand… here in Idaho, I watch the morning War Room from 8 to 10am over my house antenna on Boise digital station KRID-LD channel 22.1.

This morning, the channel was blank, and much later a “technical difficulties” screen, yet the other KRID digitals 22.2,22.3,22.4 etc up through 22.11 were all working fine. This was not a weather issue, we’re having a nice fall day here. I tend to think this was a sabotage job, targeted at War Room/RAV, but I am no expert about local antenna digital broadcasting. This is not the first time this has happened on 22.1 here in Boise, which has an active radical segment. Thankfully I can watch the War Room episodes online.

Am I being paranoid that forces out there, and right in my back yard, are trying to hack and sabotage War Room and RAV through my local TV station? Will be interested to hear any of your comments, and thank you for your time and consideration.

grammagail82

Feb 23, 2021
Please help me understand… here in Idaho, I watch the morning War Room from 8 to 10am over my house antenna on Boise digital station KRID-LD channel 22.1.

This morning, the channel was blank, and much later a “technical difficulties” screen, yet the other KRID digitals 22.2,22.3,22.4 etc up through 22.11 were all working fine. This was not a weather issue, we’re having a nice fall day here. I tend to think this was a sabotage job, targeted at War Room/RAV, but I am no expert about local antenna digital broadcasting. This is not the first time this has happened on 22.1 here in Boise, which has an active radical segment. Thankfully I can watch the War Room episodes online.

Am I being paranoid that forces out there, and right in my back yard, are trying to hack and sabotage War Room and RAV through my local TV station? Will be interested to hear any of your comments, and thank you for your time and consideration.
Until just a fe wminutes ago, I couldn't open the Warroom forum since yesterday evening. Also had no e-mails from the forum. Usually I get at least a couple each hour. I was able to watch the Warroom episodes this morning, but with a lot of interference and several interruptions.

oldmanriing

Apr 26, 2021

we had 6 - 8" snow in wyoming dont know what you ha there but that could effect it

• Wow
Reactions: FreedomEJ

RightAlways

Feb 5, 2021
I hope Steve makes a big upgrade with his microphone, guests microphones and tech, etc. it’s really difficult to make out many of the guests coming in and out- especially Naomi. I can’t even waste my time listening when she is a guest. On Apple podcast ive had so many issues getting the episodes to update. I have auto download turned on, Apple podcast background update on, notifications on at all times. I still have not been able to listen to the 5pm show from today. I’m glad someone is supposedly going to provide the notes of the show, but I have yet to see these. The live chat & live show is a hot mess with logins and Denver struggling to get it together. There are companies who do this for a living so either hire them to show your staff how to make it work professionally all the time or hire one of the many professional expert/companies to provide the podcast/show/broadcast/prep guests confirming they have the correct tech and connections prior to being a guest. You can do it Bannon. Also, I wish Bannon could do less of whatever he is doing when he’s looking down at his phone or desk or both during guests. It’s as if he’s not listening and then asks some worthless type response question that he asks every guest every time rather than actually engaging guests.

RightAlways

Feb 5, 2021
But I am soooo excited about the feature of side by side live chat with the live video open!!! Thank you for listening to our feedback!!

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021

On the internet, I kept getting ERROR...NOT FOUND...and similar messages, for about an hour. It is just the practice they are doing to wipe out NMSM, just a matter of time now.

Reactions: SCDeplorable51

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
On the internet, I kept getting ERROR...NOT FOUND...and similar messages, for about an hour. It is just the practice they are doing to wipe out NMSM, just a matter of time now.
buy a satellite phone, learn it back and front. Download BBS software and Emergency Management software and protocols. And wait. If nothing happens, you've learned some cool skills. But if the unthinkable happens...

olde reb

Jul 10, 2021
Dr. Shiva (?') a MIT professor, in his First Amendment suit against the net, discovered a government manual on how the gov could 'lean' on websites and ISP's to suppress and quarantine dissenters.' Could be ?

Mike gw

Jun 20, 2021
I hope Steve makes a big upgrade with his microphone, guests microphones and tech, etc. it’s really difficult to make out many of the guests coming in and out- especially Naomi. I can’t even waste my time listening when she is a guest. On Apple podcast ive had so many issues getting the episodes to update. I have auto download turned on, Apple podcast background update on, notifications on at all times. I still have not been able to listen to the 5pm show from today. I’m glad someone is supposedly going to provide the notes of the show, but I have yet to see these. The live chat & live show is a hot mess with logins and Denver struggling to get it together. There are companies who do this for a living so either hire them to show your staff how to make it work professionally all the time or hire one of the many professional expert/companies to provide the podcast/show/broadcast/prep guests confirming they have the correct tech and connections prior to being a guest. You can do it Bannon. Also, I wish Bannon could do less of whatever he is doing when he’s looking down at his phone or desk or both during guests. It’s as if he’s not listening and then asks some worthless type response question that he asks every guest every time rather than actually engaging guests.
O lighten up

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat