War Room is nearly completely ignoring the most important challenge ahead of us. Why?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Echo1

Feb 22, 2021
All this talk about Liz Cheney, taking over the Republican party, open borders etc. blah blah blah. NONE of this matters if we can't secure the integrity of our local, state and federal elections. Who cares about 2022 or if Trump runs in 2024 if the same bad actors and systems are still in place to steal future elections that stole 2020? Why does it seem that the War Room's focus is on everything EXCEPT the elephant in the room? Where are the election process experts to guide us through how to to get involved in securing our elections? Where are the lawyers and DC insiders telling us how to get rid of or hold Dominion and their like accountable?

The whole gang on WR can talk endlessly about the ridiculousness and hypocrisy of the current administration and how the election was stolen, but until they start focusing on how to make sure the next one isn't stolen, I will consider this show a giant distraction from what the America First crowd should be focusing on. Steve and his guests certainly aren't idiots so it makes me wonder why they seem to be afraid to talk about the giant elephant in the room.

If anyone knows of any other news shows or podcasts that actually are talking about this, please post a link and I'll spend my time listening to people who are more focused on overcoming obstacles instead of just voicing their outrage of the day while accomplishing nearly nothing. To think another election won't be stolen requires the absence of thought.

The___Jay

Jan 21, 2021
All this talk about Liz Cheney, taking over the Republican party, open borders etc. blah blah blah. NONE of this matters if we can't secure the integrity of our local, state and federal elections. Who cares about 2022 or if Trump runs in 2024 if the same bad actors and systems are still in place to steal future elections that stole 2020? Why does it seem that the War Room's focus is on everything EXCEPT the elephant in the room? Where are the election process experts to guide us through how to to get involved in securing our elections? Where are the lawyers and DC insiders telling us how to get rid of or hold Dominion and their like accountable?

The whole gang on WR can talk endlessly about the ridiculousness and hypocrisy of the current administration and how the election was stolen, but until they start focusing on how to make sure the next one isn't stolen, I will consider this show a giant distraction from what the America First crowd should be focusing on. Steve and his guests certainly aren't idiots so it makes me wonder why they seem to be afraid to talk about the giant elephant in the room.

If anyone knows of any other news shows or podcasts that actually are talking about this, please post a link and I'll spend my time listening to people who are more focused on overcoming obstacles instead of just voicing their outrage of the day while accomplishing nearly nothing. To think another election won't be stolen requires the absence of thought.
Exactly what I'm thinking. Whine, whine, whine. But if we don't start organizing, then we're done. We can call the Democrats evil and what not, but they just keep on wrecking America and they're even laughing at us while they're doing it. Warroom should make shows telling people what they can do to take the country back, like joining local GOP meetings, run for offices, etc.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
We'll never have an election like the last one. Much of the cheating was through mail in ballots. We had a ton of mail-in voting because of the pandemic. Unless we have another pandemic in 2 years, mail-in voting won't be a problem. Or at least, not as big a problem.

What machines your particular district uses is obviously important. I have no idea how a radio talk show can fix that. There's nothing stopping state legislatures from changing or examining their procedures, whether to make them better or worse. There are pending lawsuits.

New york girl

Feb 19, 2021

I so agree. Repubs are doing nothing. If this doesn't get corrected there is no "election".

Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
As someone who's been watching War Room for 10 months daily I can say that Stave and Raheem have done a good job all the way around.
Steve has had many guests on who indeed told us exactly what we must do & that the party must be changed from the Grassroots on.
Showing where to go to sign up to become a committee chairperson.
Paper Ballots are a MUST moving forward...etc.
And if you think this movement would ever allow "The Steal Election 2020" your dead wrong.
You don't allow your enemies to know all your moves.
We are in Information Warfare 24/7...this is far from over!
Read between the lines in our War Room Chat.
POTUS 2016....is POTUS 2020.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Steve Bannon - War Room is not ignoring any of that. He has his eye on the ball and so far Bannon has been dead on the money with events he predicted.

You mention we have to focus on the next election - Wrong - We have to focus on the 2020 election and if you read the posts you will understand why. Maybe this is a good place for you to start.

LindellTV.png

Last edited:

Echo1

Feb 22, 2021
I'm not saying to let 2020 go and not continue to work on exposing what happened. I'm saying there should be a consistent message and effort to educate listeners and arm us with information to go out into our local areas to work on stopping it from happening again. He's touched on this, but the main theme seems to be looking back and complaining about the now, but ignoring how to shape the future for a positive result. The other side now has a road map of how to steal elections on a massive scale and I'm not hearing much talk about how to combat that.

Echo1

Feb 22, 2021
Steve Bannon - War Room is not ignoring any of that. He has his eye on the ball and so far Bannon has been dead on the money with events he predicted.

You mention we have to focus on the next election - Wrong - We have to focus on the 2020 election and if you read the posts you will understand why. Maybe this is a good place for you to start.

View attachment 2260
Seen it and it's great, but we need to look forward as much as we need to expose the past. We can't bank only on the theory that trying to expose the fraud in the past election will guarantee it won't happen next time. That's a weak strategy.

OrionPilot

Feb 7, 2021

IN 2022 WE HAVE TO GET A SUPERMAJORITY IN 2022 IN BOTH THE HOUSE AND SENATE WITH DEPLORABLE-APPROVED PEOPLE.

Stop your whining and get on the Committee and exert your will, our will.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
I'm with the OP. Election integrity is the only issue at this point.

I will continue to vote in local races and issues, but I will not vote for any national GOP candidates until I see some meaningful reforms put in place.

I will make an exceptiom for Trump in 2024 if he runs, but the establishment GOP has completely failed us. My rep is a RINO and I will not give her another vote. If she has a primary challenger I will vote for that person- if not, I will sit that race out.

We need to send an unambiguous message to every GOP politician in D.C. Step up or stay home.

His Servant

Feb 25, 2021

Did you guys miss it? WR announced that GA GOP legislature had failed us. Within about 24 hr the GA legislature was so overwhelmed by Deplorable contacts that they passed 2 great bills: ID for absentee and no more No Excuse absentee! Keep your phone in your hand whilst you watch and contact everybody WR “whines” about!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I'm not saying to let 2020 go and not continue to work on exposing what happened. I'm saying there should be a consistent message and effort to educate listeners and arm us with information to go out into our local areas to work on stopping it from happening again. He's touched on this, but the main theme seems to be looking back and complaining about the now, but ignoring how to shape the future for a positive result. The other side now has a road map of how to steal elections on a massive scale and I'm not hearing much talk about how to combat that.
The “other side” which is the same side at the end of the day with different masks on, has had a road on how to steal elections for over a century. Why is it now people think only this election was “stolen?” How do you change something that has happened for so long that they have had so much practice doing it, any kind of phone calls or new elections will still result in fraud. Some people who for some reason trusted their government, when they were warned not to, for years, all of a sudden see fraud now and think ”oh boy! We can fix it now!” How? Seriously how? How do you beat a group of people who have perfected it for so long and who control every aspect of the political system, from your cops to schools to politicians hell to even your food? How? You can’t, not now, Americans aren’t ready. Bannon probably knows there is only one way to fix it but can’t say it on air, as all the crybabies would scream “OMG he is inciting violence wahhh.” Meanwhile it is your government who are not inciting it, but actually are doing it.

Reactions: carla_rogers

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Did you guys miss it? WR announced that GA GOP legislature had failed us. Within about 24 hr the GA legislature was so overwhelmed by Deplorable contacts that they passed 2 great bills: ID for absentee and no more No Excuse absentee! Keep your phone in your hand whilst you watch and contact everybody WR “whines” about!
Hmm, fantastic news! But, tell me how that will work out in our favor when millions upon millions of invaders will dominate the ”other” party within the next two years.

I don’t think 90% of people here get it. There are no parties anymore. There will be no more “Trump like people” anymore. The elites who control America will NEVER let that happen again. NEVER. Not Until you fight them and get rid of the Bolshevik bastards once and for all.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Steve is a force multiplier. Spreading awareness leading to "action-action-action" has been his contribution. There have been several developments directly linked to the War Room. They are discussed in these pages and on his podcasts/videos.

Not only did he (together with Miles Guo, the Chinese billionaire/freedom activist featured on the "Take Down the CCP" music video) create a news discussion portal that filled a huge void left by corrupt mainstream media, big tech, and the meltdown at Fox, he moreover stocked it full of people that know what the hell they are talking about.

People who make sense. People who contradict the propaganda lies and are a breath of fresh air. People who are the smartest people in whatever room they are in. It's a long list - no need to enumerate it here.

Many hands make light work.

chica2011

Jan 16, 2021

I have to agree Echo1. It seems that broadcasters talk without directly helping in any way to change the challenge(s). We CAN'T WAIT UNTIL 2024 OR 2022! We need Biden and his globalists OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE YESTERDAY!

How they just bypassed stealing an election from almost 80 million Americans is beyond comprehension. It's maddening to the citizens that voted 'Trump!' A coup was organized by the Democrats. They manipulated Big Tech and all our television stations to show the election being changed right before our very eyes. Democrats did the same on January 6th and Nancy Pelosi and old man McConnell are still hiding. They put up walls around OUR CAPITOL WITH RAZOR WIRE AND STOLE OUR NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERS to play along with a fake inauguration. How does this happen unless citizens allow it? In other countries, citizens immediately take to the streets and fight back against tyrannical regimes. America is disgraceful at this point. I like Steve Bannon and I believe he feels he is doing a good service to Americans, but it is a lot of talk and no action. If he can't get Peter Navarro and others on a live feed broadcast in front of the eyes of America and the world, he isn't really doing anything but spreading 'hot air.' Where is Trump and his big ideas for his own broadcasting network? Funny how he could get everything else he did up and running immediately, but he can't take his rightful seat in the White House. If courts and their corrupt judges can bowl right over the American people, then perhaps it is time we make a parallel government, Trump at the helm, on a competing broadcast network, to lead our own people. Why can't we stand up to these bullies, liars and corrupt bastards?

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
How they just bypassed stealing an election from almost 80 million Americans is beyond comprehension. It's maddening to the citizens that voted 'Trump!' A coup was organized by the Democrats. They manipulated Big Tech and all our television stations to show the election being changed right before our very eyes.
UMM THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THIS IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES FOR OVER A CENTURY! SOME OF US TOLD YOU GUYS ELECTIONS ARE ALWAYS RIGGED. YOU NEVER BELIEVED US. NOW IT IS YOUR FACES AND YOU ARE SHOCKED! Unbelievable. Everything you have been taught about history, your government has been LIES and many still believe in the horseshit that is being fed to them. Ever since ”they” started controlling the TV they have been brainwashing you easier than before TVs existed.

“America is disgraceful at this point.”

A BIG YUP TO THAT COMMENT.

”Where is Trump and his big ideas for his own broadcasting network?”

Golfing. Relaxing. Enjoying his billions of dollars.

”Why can't we stand up to these bullies, liars and corrupt bastards?”

Because people have been brainwashed into being compliant And relying on vices And other people.

karmasahn

Feb 17, 2021
Virginia
Exactly what I'm thinking. Whine, whine, whine. But if we don't start organizing, then we're done. We can call the Democrats evil and what not, but they just keep on wrecking America and they're even laughing at us while they're doing it. Warroom should make shows telling people what they can do to take the country back, like joining local GOP meetings, run for offices, etc.
Applications to run for office should be at the state board of elections site, along with information about the required minimum (probably notarized) signatures to put an aspiring candidate on the ballot. There may be protocols about who can collect where and from whom, etc, along with deadlines to apply.
Once you get familiar with one system the others seem easier. Working it, once you get it down, is not that interesting and much of politics winds up looking like gossip unless you keep focused on repealing stupid laws and having responsible government.
Three things can make a difference. Work on securing the elections, done by the citizens addressing their legilatures
whoa I should write a document and upload it instead, eh? OK
Three things citizens can/are doing: 1. Working the grassroots from the precincts up in the GOP (Dan Schultz, guru there) 2. Election security by citizens and legislators, NOT election officials or electoral boards and 3. Convention of States #2 and #3 can be done by concerned citizens who don't even vote or have lost their voting privileges because they are still citizens. #3 needs a lot of input and cannot be left to whatever timeline a pol or adviser prefers.

dwl2013

Feb 25, 2021
We'll never have an election like the last one. Much of the cheating was through mail in ballots. We had a ton of mail-in voting because of the pandemic. Unless we have another pandemic in 2 years, mail-in voting won't be a problem. Or at least, not as big a problem.

What machines your particular district uses is obviously important. I have no idea how a radio talk show can fix that. There's nothing stopping state legislatures from changing or examining their procedures, whether to make them better or worse. There are pending lawsuits.
You need to be aware of the bill the dems are trying to pass that will automatically register every citizen, expand mail in and absentee ballots and make what happened in 2020 easier to replicate going forward. They are not stupid and understand that if they can change the laws to usurp State power over the election process, they will never lose another election. This was introduced two years ago as the "For the People Act".

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat