War Room Monday morning

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Liarliarpantsonfire

Jan 11, 2021
Can you or someone advise where i can listen the the full morning and full evening shows of War Room? Real America’s Voice doesn’t seem to do the full 2 hours in the morning nor the evening show

Reactions: Pianista

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Can you or someone advise where i can listen the the full morning and full evening shows of War Room? Real America’s Voice doesn’t seem to do the full 2 hours in the morning nor the evening show
War Room :pandemic is on Dish Network 9am to 11am Central time and again at 4pm to 5pm. Not sure about Direct TV or Cable. I will pass it on if I get that info.

Liarliarpantsonfire

Jan 11, 2021
War Room :pandemic is on Dish Network 9am to 11am Central time and again at 4pm to 5pm. Not sure about Direct TV or Cable. I will pass it on if I get that info.
Thank you. I only have xfinity...I’ll see how Real America’s Voice does. They had some of War Room, but not all..maybe that will change due to the recent censoring!