War Room Pandemic - Episode 1010 (6/9/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD MORNING WAR ROOM! Good morning Stephen.

I think each individual should look at all the facts and information on the vaccines and make up their own mind whether or not they want a CCP Virus vaccine.
I personally believe there is not enough research or evidence to vaccinate our children. Their little bodies are developing and going through so many changes up to adulthood that the less foreign matter we can interrupt their system with, the better.
Like Steve said, in the military the vaccinations were required so not much choice for many adults. But if you're a rationale adult with a limited amount of vaccines, it's your choice on whether or not you want to dump foreign matter into your system. Quite frankly, the government hasn't given us much reason to trust them on anything lately. Actually the government hasn't given us much reason to trust them for many years. They lie to us whenever it suits their purpose..... that's what happens to people who "get into" the power and control mode.

THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU STEPHEN & GIVING SO MUCH OF YOURSELF TO WAR ROOM!

Last edited:

Polska

Mar 24, 2021
No doubt personal health is the number two priority after personal Spiritual health, but since evidence is still emerging and no promises were
Made About long term effects or efficacy, time is needed to inform us.
Without a vaccine, whatever the motives process or effects are or were, we would still be forced into lockdown. Mental health of all trumps the ill will that may have but is not proven. People can make their choice and parents are Only ones who should decide for their children.
Masks on children are proven to harm children’s in every precinct of their minds and bodies.
Fight masks.
Don’t get distracted on this vaccine origin; let the sleuths present hard evidence and then we
Can decide what origins are/were.
the more pressing issue is November 3 , people

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
There is treatment for this virus!

The brain-washed Never-Trumpers have no CLUE!

If I was diagnosed with the virus and I had symptoms, I would make certain my treatment involves Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and Azithromycin (AZM). If they did not offer this treatment, then I would transfer to a medical facility that DID!

At some point in the near future I see an IMPLOSION of the Globalist, CCP and Democratic groups and their AGENDA!

drf1776

Mar 23, 2021
Big pharma is making a lot of money on these vaccines, especially since they can't be sued for adverse effects/deaths.They are all behind censoring effective treatments. They have a lot of blood on their hands. We need to stand up, speak up, man up to get these toxic substances go away! I've got so much qualified information from the Truth over Fear summit. Please look at those speakers and have them on the war room. Dr. Yeadon and Reiner Fuellmich were some of the speakers.

Last edited:

Stella Berry

Jun 11, 2021
Ano Turtianen is a member of the Parliament in Finland and below is his speech from:
Government report on foreign and security policy

Presentation - Ano Turtiainen at :

Mr President! The report and the committee's report mention a wide range of very real challenges to Finland's security. However, what is missing from them at the moment is more than the present challenge to the security of Finland and the Finns, which is very serious. I am referring to the so-called coronary vaccines, which have also divided our people into two: the informed and the misled.

Ladies and gentlemen, I now bring the following information to your attention, and once you have heard it, you will never again be able to plead ignorance about the risk to which the Finnish people have been exposed. Finland is currently injecting its citizens with poisons disguised as coronary vaccines.

Firstly - listen carefully - none of the poisons disguised as coronary vaccines being injected in Finland has a marketing authorisation, only a conditional marketing authorisation from the European Medicines Agency. The terms of the conditional marketing authorisation state that it is conditional and that "the available data must demonstrate that the benefits of the medicinal product outweigh its risks."

Secondly, ladies and gentlemen, despite the media hype, no one has officially died of coronavirus in Finland. According to the THL, the official causes of death for 2020 will not be published until 2022. However, according to Fimea, 78 people have died from the coronary vaccine in Finland, and there are 1 306 serious adverse reactions that have been processed and 3 630 that have not been processed. In around 57% of the processed reports, the adverse reactions have been assessed as serious. The source for this is Fimea.

Thirdly, the conditional marketing authorisations for poisons disguised as coronary vaccines also state: 'The applicant must be able to provide comprehensive clinical data in the future.' Ladies and gentlemen, this text is taken directly from the website of the European Medicines Agency (EMA).

I have said here several times that this is a human trial. The Finns have not been told, contrary to the Nuremberg Code, that this is a human trial. Now, with this speech, I have made all of you and the media aware that this is a human experiment and that the results are terrible. By way of comparison, the previous vaccine trial Pandemrix, which went wrong, was stopped when there were 32 times fewer adverse reactions than now. So now I ask you all: how many people have to die or become disabled before we can stop this killing and maiming of people?

Ladies and gentlemen and members of the media, you are now aware of the extremely serious security threat facing our nation and the fact that the harms of coronary injections outweigh the benefits. You no longer have any reason not to act to save our nation.

Finally, if you continue to mislead the public by telling them fairy tales, for example, that vaccines are safe and that they have marketing authorisation, you will be deliberately contributing to a series of crimes, the most serious of which could be genocide. Once again, I would remind everyone, everyone: a crime becomes intentional when it is committed knowingly. Now you are all aware. - Thank you.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Stella Berry

Jun 11, 2021
1623439126251.png

Stella Berry

Jun 11, 2021

Brian Gerrish speaks to Reiner Fuellmich: ‘Our oppressors are very frightened people’

On 28 May 2021, I gave evidence to the 54th session of the Stiftung Corona Ausschuss, the German-based extraparliamentary inquiry by lawyers into the medical establishment’s and public policymakers’ handling of the Covid crisis internationally.

Reiner Füllmich: Brian, I apologise for having kept you waiting for twenty minutes or so.

Brian Gerrish: That’s absolutely fine, and I’d just like to say that I don’t speak German but it was fascinating watching you and listening, and it was wonderful to see you start laughing, because you looked very serious in most of the dialogues that I’ve listened to.

There was one word that I picked up that I found very interesting, and that was Wahnsinn, which came up several times, particularly when [persecuted primary school headmistress] Bianca was speaking.

Reiner Füllmich: You know what it means, right?

Brian Gerrish: Yes, “madness”. And I’m going to say to you: it’s not madness. What we are facing is calculated, and it’s a mistake to call it “madness”, because it’s very precise; it’s very calculated. We need to understand that in order to be able to deal with what we’re facing.

Reiner Füllmich: That’s very interesting to hear, because we have come to the conclusion that “the other side”, as we call them, is using two major tools. One is, of course, psychology, psychological operations; and the other, which transports this psychological operation, is the mainstream media.

Stella Berry

Jun 11, 2021
Ab 5 min onwards in to the video Dr Nordfors says insurance companies in Sweden will not give lifeinsurance to people that have taken the corona vaccines.
He is also taking about the report in Europe for deaths due to coronavaccines being ab 8000 people but that the numbers are ab 10% erronious and that the real deaths estimates to ab 80 000 people.

About 15:28 min in..Nordfors says he thinks the coronavirus is a bioweapon designed in Wuhan where they put it on a cold virus, and that it is the spike protein that is causing the symptoms - referring to an institute that I can't make out the name of that has produced a report on this. I think he says the Salk Institute that is in California. https://www.salk.edu/

Vaccines are not necessary so why take something we don't know for sure are safe?

Links on this website about covid: https://www.medicdebate.org/

Last edited:

Stella Berry

Jun 11, 2021
Fauci started the research in California but when was not allowed to continue moved it to Wuhan. The first patents were in US that Wuhan then bought parts of. This should be able to be verified through the USPTO patent register.

Polska

Mar 24, 2021
Big pharma is making a lot of money on these vaccines, especially since they can't be sued for adverse effects/deaths.They are all behind censoring effective treatments. They have a lot of blood on their hands. We need to stand up, speak up, man up to get these toxic substances go away! I've got so much qualified information from the Truth over Fear summit. Please look at those speakers and have them on the war room. Dr. Yeadon and Reiner Fuellmich were some of the speakers.
Not disagreeing that lots of dough is being made by Big pharma but why is Johnson and Johnson stock and Moderna stock prices exploding so much more than Pfizer’s?? Sincere question

Stella Berry

Jun 11, 2021
Not disagreeing that lots of dough is being made by Big pharma but why is Johnson and Johnson stock and Moderna stock prices exploding so much more than Pfizer’s?? Sincere question
Who is the beneficiary of Pfizer? We know there is simultaneously to all that is happening a reconstruction of companies globally. Is there a decentralisation of corporate power going on? And the reported side effects eg negative press about Pfizer. And Biden recently saying US is purchasing lots of Pfizer vaccines to donate to the vaccine donation project for poor countries.

I just today watched this presentation with David Martin and I have a new view on what the whole pandemic including vaccines are.

Listen specially at 50 min onwards...
Insurance job?
Why don't we have a pandemic? It was not an accident of science. Premeditated murder?
He speaks briefly about the presidents first economic stimulus plan spring 2020 and the fine print in the jobs act act, payroll protection, funding priority one was that employers should be able to maintain payment of life insurance premiums without interactions.

Maybe we should take a look at how many portions of each vaccine have been administrated. Maybe there is something within the patents that lead to who will get the insurance money for each death from that individual? I know this sounds totally nuts but, what was 911 about? What was stored in the third building?

In Europe the ECB is broke. The pension money are stolen. Gone. And with a debtbased monetary system that is debtsaturated with the cost of interest that devalues each dollar/euro (currency) when the money is created by the banks ( digital money and there are not a lot of cash v didigtal money = banks accounting ledgers) the real economy is suffering eg people get poor but banks still even in pandemic make hughe profits. Why is this? How come? The interest cost has to be paid no matter what. At the cost of the peoples resources. The currencies are devalued. We have inflation. And really, stagflation. The economy is not able to sustain the interestcost anymore. So it is taken from other places as growth is no longer possible.

So a pandemic not only keeps the system alive but in the end it will crash. And we don't want a reset controlled by the elite that set this pandemic in motion that is for sure. Those who want to install yet another even worse control system.

I don't have any simple, straight forward answers. I am looking at various data to see how this fits together. But, I am convinced this is about money. Same modus operandi as ususal.

Stella Berry

Jun 11, 2021
Who evented the Gene Sax ( scissor)?
Crisper technology. That is needed to modify the viruses and sequences?
And if real life has no DNA and DNA is just a model to explain life, what are we dealing with here?

Stella Berry

Jun 11, 2021
Lifeinsurance companies are funding scientific research as D Martins video. So who are the people behind Fauci and big pharma / academia that is hardly independent as their reports are checked by a comittee to see which ones fits the descriptions of the order by the purchasers/funders. And poltical decisions based on these eg lockdowns is then what?

Stella Berry

Jun 11, 2021
I have got a "hunch" there is something big about to emerge from below. I have not yet understood it all fully. New pieces of inorfamtion is coming the whole time and I happen to think that what Dr Martin said in his presentation that I have posted videolink for about patents is something significant.

Stella Berry

Jun 11, 2021
"He speaks briefly about the presidents first economic stimulus plan spring 2020 and the fine print in the jobs act act, payroll protection, funding priority one was that employers should be able to maintain payment of life insurance premiums without interactions."
What would the consequences have been if the payments of the life insurance premiums would have been defaulted on? And for who? Are they tied to your rights? Intellectual property rights? Your mortgage? Remember those Fanny Freddie May mortgages that had MERS registration aspects in them? Where there were a non concealed trademark R sign in the agreements where you did not actually get a mortgage on the house but a lease!!

Polska

Mar 24, 2021
Very much appreciate your considered reply.
I will read again and try to listen to Martin’s presentation.
I am afraid I am an apprentice level at this and hopefully I can do the calculations on my abacus.

Reactions: Stella Berry

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat