War Room Pandemic - Episode 1013 (6/10/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. Don't think I've seen this hour yet.

You picked a good subject. One that has bugged me a lot but you are doing a beautiful job of explaining it and saying many of my thoughts plus much more. (Love the way your mind works.) Thank you Steve, the debt is going to destroy our children's future and I loathe seeing the debt constantly thrust on those who can least afford it while the elites drink champagne on their yachts. There is nothing wrong with capitalism. The tax code needs to get rid of some of the huge loopholes that allow the wealthy big breaks. Working people do not make enough money to invest a lot and take advantage of loop holes. Great rant Stephen! Many meaningful words came out because you know what you're talking about....
I loved it and I'm sure the deplorables loved it when Trump was bringing back manufacturing and jobs to our country. WE MUST TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN. If you can't or haven't learned to take care of your own citizens, how the hell can you take care of citizens in other countries. Our country has to quit giving other countries all our money so our citizens do not feel overloaded with taxes. Our country needs to put our citizens to work before sending jobs overseas. And yes, we have to knuckle under and stop spending what we do not have. We deplorables have to maintain a balanced budget. You are so good at knowing exactly how the financial system works Steve and explain it well. I always learn something from you when you get fired up and rant. They are full of information; makes a person want to light a match.

The same with Matt Gaetz. Your explanation of his questions and Chris Wray's lack of answers are spot on. But I do not hold out hope that Wray will ever give anyone a "direct answer". We all know Dr. Yan has actual factual studies and is sincere about bringing that information to the United States. We lost so many lives because of how the information and treatment of the CCP virus (Pandemic) was handled. What they've done is honestly evil.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Raheem and Matt for a very interesting hour. Great job Matt.
Thank you Stephen for so many facts today, for talking like a man with a beautiful soul. Take care of Steve, I love you, may your light always shine brightly in all your pursuits, God bless...

Reactions: Rbmanley

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat