War Room Pandemic - Episode 1022 (6/14/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. Back to catch your afternoon episode.

Yes Boris, the big fellows (Elite) get away with whatever, and they want to make sure that we little people cannot. Go Ape Army! AND so proud of the people in Arizona conducting the audit. Truly good patriots who should never be threatened by a corrupt AG> Boris is right, but the Democrats can only do whatever they want because we let them. Most of our Republicans are all hot air and no action. That's pretty useless in the situation of today, they do not represent their constituents, they represent nothing! (I think Boris was trying to mimic Steve on the rant level, enjoyed them)

I'm sorry but I'm having trouble understanding Mr. Patrick. Not him, it's my problem. I do agree with Steve that the spending is insane. The US can not sustain the debt that Biden is putting upon us. The government just spends, but this is "OUR MONEY".

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Boris Epshteyn, Phillip Patrick, Joe Allen, sorry I didn't catch the name of the lady in War Room with you.
Thank you Stephen for a interesting hour, for exposing the truth, for simply being you. Take care care of Stephen, I love you, may God always bless you and be with you in all ways through all your endeavors.....

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021

The Rise of the Apes Meets the Evolution of Scientism​

Don't want to frighten the American Public...how could that bee~?~ Right now triple digits-Death Valley 120-normal summer but way more intense....Rush is missed///those apes ripped the face off a woman in Caliente they can be very mean-so like the Leftie voter integrity and where that Wuhan virus came from on how we are lied too! Again-Lobster season in full mode--will be round at night --bout 115 i think

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021
Don't want to frighten the American Public...how could that bee~?~ Right now triple digits-Death Valley 120-normal summer but way more intense....Rush is missed///those apes ripped the face off a woman in Caliente they can be very mean-so like the Leftie voter integrity and where that Wuhan virus came from on how we are lied too! Again-Lobster season in full mode--will be round at night --bout 115 i think
interesting show--!!!!!! no apes

Last Cowboy

Feb 13, 2021

The Rise of the Apes Meets the Evolution of Scientism​

****RED HOT ALERT**** This From the Oil and Gas Industry

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat