War Room Pandemic - Episode 1029 (6/17/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Steve - Raheem had multiple questions for John Soloman but only asked one. Will Raheem be asking his other questions tomorrow when John comes back to the War Room?

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. Doing my best to watch War Room whenever possible.

Love the information coming from John Solomon but it doesn't surprise me. Steve you are sounding good and looking good and I appreciate today's coverage. It would be hard to believe someone could mess up that badly in Fulton county unless they wanted Trump to lose. I would hate to think election officials could be that inept. That certification elected a president! Thank you John! Steve, I'm just glad it is coming out. All things happen in God's perfect time.

Welcome Mike Lindell! You are definitely a true honey badger and appreciated by all the deplorables. The Chinese people who have managed to flee China and come to America are beautiful people and so full of enthusiasm. Easy to understand why they would want to be at Lindell's symposium. They understand how the CCP works quite well. Mike's a joy to listen and I know what you mean when you talk about his naivety.

This was a very informative episode and at times (when Mike talks) quite funny. THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Raheem, John Solomon and Mike Lindell. We truly have some beautiful patriots in you men.
Thank you Stephen for always shining your light on the truth, for being you. Take care of yourself, I love you, may you always be graced with the gift of gab and our Heavenly Father be with you in all ways...

Last edited:
Reactions: Truthseeker505

juliea

Jan 29, 2021
Tucson, Arizona
I HEARD TODAY NEWS ABOUT THIS PANDEMIC. WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO PICK A DATE AND STAND AROUND OUR CITY CAPITAL UNTIL THEY GIVE US THE TRUTH. AVBOUT ELECTION TOO.
EVERYONE NEEDS TO GO. NO GUNS, NO WEAPON, JUST STAND, SING, I DONT CARE WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING PLEASE PATRIOTS LETS ALL STAND TOGETHER AROUND
OUR CAPITALS ON SAME DAY. ANYONE WITH ME? IF WE DON'T DO SOMETHING AT SAME TIME TOGETHER SAME DAY NOTHING WILL EVER BE OK. DONT YOU ALL SEE THIS.
WE CAN LISTEN, TALK ALL WE WANT BUT NOTHING WILL NEVER BE DONE UNLESS WE ALL DO IT AT THE SAME TIME.

Reactions: Leesure 1776

Leesure 1776

Feb 14, 2021
I HEARD TODAY NEWS ABOUT THIS PANDEMIC. WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO PICK A DATE AND STAND AROUND OUR CITY CAPITAL UNTIL THEY GIVE US THE TRUTH. AVBOUT ELECTION TOO.
EVERYONE NEEDS TO GO. NO GUNS, NO WEAPON, JUST STAND, SING, I DONT CARE WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING PLEASE PATRIOTS LETS ALL STAND TOGETHER AROUND
OUR CAPITALS ON SAME DAY. ANYONE WITH ME? IF WE DON'T DO SOMETHING AT SAME TIME TOGETHER SAME DAY NOTHING WILL EVER BE OK. DONT YOU ALL SEE THIS.
WE CAN LISTEN, TALK ALL WE WANT BUT NOTHING WILL NEVER BE DONE UNLESS WE ALL DO IT AT THE SAME TIME.
If you asked me to rally at our county court building in Vilas County WI. pop 20,000 and we coordinated our drive there, I bet there would be at least 50 cars with Trump/US flags coming from every direction the North, South, East and West! Maga is fired up and informed. We need to start showing the country we care about the Covid lies and the stolen election! I'm ready...are all of you?

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat