War Room Pandemic - Episode 1033 (6/18/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
aragorn.jpg

Reactions: coloradocaviado

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. I watched part of the 2nd hour but am trying to catch it all.

I was watching Sean Parnell when I had to leave but agree with him. Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being. And I so love, love, love that you had the clip from American Principles Project. With the left trying to sabotage the American family, it is so important to have happy families with solid principles and tons of love. Thank you Terry and thank you Stephen for this family information. I do so hope it helps many families to see the light of love and grow in strength. They are the base and beautiful glue that holds our country together.

I will pray for Dr. Li-Meng Yan and her safety. She's a beautiful lady who needs our support and all the prayers we can give her. It's a sad moment when your husband does not support you and our own FBI and government cannot be trusted. The lady doesn't deserve to be treated this way. They should be standing behind courageous defectors like Dr. Yan who care about humanity but instead they are one of the most evil, corrupt groups that cannot be trusted. PLEASE, MANY PRAYERS FOR DR. YAN!

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! A truly heart warming and meaningful hour shining light in the right places. Thanking Steve, Raheem, Brittney, Mike Cernovich, Sean Parnell, Terry Schilling and the American Principles Project, Matt Guedes, and Col. Lawrence Sellin.
Thank you Stephen for understanding this world so well, for being a brilliant & caring person, for simply being you. Take care of yourself, I love you, may our Heavenly Father always be with you and bless you in all ways.....

laurajane

Jun 18, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: coloradocaviado

laurajane

Jun 18, 2021
  • Angry
Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

thekidck

Mar 2, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. I watched part of the 2nd hour but am trying to catch it all.

I was watching Sean Parnell when I had to leave but agree with him. Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being. And I so love, love, love that you had the clip from American Principles Project. With the left trying to sabotage the American family, it is so important to have happy families with solid principles and tons of love. Thank you Terry and thank you Stephen for this family information. I do so hope it helps many families to see the light of love and grow in strength. They are the base and beautiful glue that holds our country together.

I will pray for Dr. Li-Meng Yan and her safety. She's a beautiful lady who needs our support and all the prayers we can give her. It's a sad moment when your husband does not support you and our own FBI and government cannot be trusted. The lady doesn't deserve to be treated this way. They should be standing behind courageous defectors like Dr. Yan who care about humanity but instead they are one of the most evil, corrupt groups that cannot be trusted. PLEASE, MANY PRAYERS FOR DR. YAN!

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! A truly heart warming and meaningful hour shining light in the right places. Thanking Steve, Raheem, Brittney, Mike Cernovich, Sean Parnell, Terry Schilling and the American Principles Project, Matt Guedes, and Col. Lawrence Sellin.
Thank you Stephen for understanding this world so well, for being a brilliant & caring person, for simply being you. Take care of yourself, I love you, may our Heavenly Father always be with you and bless you in all ways.....
You said it ALL, for ALL of us, Casey!! Wonderfully meaningful comments about those who are MAKING A DIFFERENCE for not only Ours, but the Freedom of the FREE WORLD! I dutifully listen to Every WarRoom episode - 3 hours a day BUT for Sunday when it's off, because of Steve "Honeybadger" Bannon, a Great Patriot!!! AND John Fredericks' "Outside the Beltway" as well - another Patriot!

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
You said it ALL, for ALL of us, Casey!! Wonderfully meaningful comments about those who are MAKING A DIFFERENCE for not only Ours, but the Freedom of the FREE WORLD! I dutifully listen to Every WarRoom episode - 3 hours a day BUT for Sunday when it's off, because of Steve "Honeybadger" Bannon, a Great Patriot!!! AND John Fredericks' "Outside the Beltway" as well - another Patriot!
Good for you!

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat