War Room Pandemic - Episode 1034 (6/18/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
JOE BIDEN WORD FOR WORD 9.jpg

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021

The Catholic Church Bans Biden​

Holy cow! cool percussion sound there open hihat hmm Dish 219 -we r on it-...they didn't evem ban Maderna-is it poss i slept through this? I sawer em booin Pence on there -Fulton county-well I try not to dwell on Evil like that Biden & Son=Demons like those Faceshit peeps---that Styacey sounds to have had a speech impediment gap teeth-its worse here way hotter --cookin country for sure...cover up Vernon good mic and speech--emphasis on right words bravo-thats the heart and soul of those elite Faceshit peeps thats why i deleted my accounts--funny Happy Face thing--kemp resignroll on Vernon-excellent!! PA Biggest cespool of all-where I am from ALtoona PA Railroad city

Attachments

• =DANCE SUNDAY.wav
    3.7 MB · Views: 0

jocsmithk

Jan 23, 2021
Steve-we don't want a Stacy Abrams on our side, bc she is corrupt. Everytime you say she is such a fighter, I cringe! Easy to say she is a fighter when she has so many corrupt individuals helping her to get things done her way. She reminds me of Donna Brazil! These people look like fighters, but deep down corrupt to the core. Fighters are people who do things honestly and for the good of mankind even if means you will have an uphill battle getting it done. Cowards are people who are corrupt and do things in the dark and behind close doors and cheat......Donna Brazil and Stacy Abrams!!!!!! Please quit saying she is a fighter-you are only giving her name power when you give her that title!

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
Steve-we don't want a Stacy Abrams on our side, bc she is corrupt. Everytime you say she is such a fighter, I cringe! Easy to say she is a fighter when she has so many corrupt individuals helping her to get things done her way. She reminds me of Donna Brazil! These people look like fighters, but deep down corrupt to the core. Fighters are people who do things honestly and for the good of mankind even if means you will have an uphill battle getting it done. Cowards are people who are corrupt and do things in the dark and behind close doors and cheat......Donna Brazil and Stacy Abrams!!!!!! Please quit saying she is a fighter-you are only giving her name power when you give her that title!
I agree it's like saying Ruby Freeman ran a great ground game for harvesting ballots.

DGT86

Mar 7, 2021
Sounds like the laity need to sign a declaration of excommunication. Kick out the clergy and appoint new Bishops.

Mitsy

Jun 20, 2021
Agreed. I cringe also. She doesn't deserve being described in a positive light. Corrupt and rotten to the core. Let us see how brave she is when arrested!

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
Agreed. I cringe also. She doesn't deserve being described in a positive light. Corrupt and rotten to the core. Let us see how brave she is when arrested!
I really wish she would be arrested but it seems like only the people that want our country back are being held accountable (January 6 Trump supporters that are in jail).

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat