War Room Pandemic - Episode 1035 (6/19/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

GaryRitter

Feb 25, 2021
My father taught me to be respectful and gentle but always stand up for myself( in his words "take no bull sh8t from anyone) .He gave me the education and mentoring that I needed. That education included a Catholic School traditional education, College, several years of training in different martial arts disciplines, and how to be proficient with classic weapons. I always considered this his greatest gift to me.

I have passed this education on to my sons. Both are intelligent, gentle, hold advanced black belts, can handle weapons, and have graduated college. They now have good jobs and great wives that share their values. As I had gifted my father and mother with 2 grandchildren, My wife and I have been gifted with 2 wonderful grandchildren. We may be greedy as we hope for more........

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
My father taught me to be respectful and gentle but always stand up for myself( in his words "take no bull sh8t from anyone) .He gave me the education and mentoring that I needed. That education included a Catholic School traditional education, College, several years of training in different martial arts disciplines, and how to be proficient with classic weapons. I always considered this his greatest gift to me.

I have passed this education on to my sons. Both are intelligent, gentle, hold advanced black belts, can handle weapons, and have graduated college. They now have good jobs and great wives that share their values. As I had gifted my father and mother with 2 grandchildren, My wife and I have been gifted with 2 wonderful grandchildren. We may be greedy as we hope for more........
You are fortunate indeed!

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD MORNING WAR ROOM! Good morning Stephen and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! I did so want to watch all of these episodes yesterday but I guess today is the perfect day to watch 2 beautiful father's discuss masculinity. There is nothing more honorable than a Father who replicates our Heavenly Father and honors his family with his presence in all that they do and learn.

I did get through Pastor Artur Pawlowski yesterday before I had to leave but love hearing from him again today. Steve's sister is on point. Women have also noticed the feminization of our males, and as Pastor Artur noted, males as well as females growing up truly need the presence of a Father figure in their life. I did not have a human father figure in my life for guidance (he was gone a great deal of my childhood) and was very lost for a long period in my life. I just had my Heavenly Father to cling to (he is there when you need him), but was on shaky ground in my actual everyday life and trying to be responsible for a family. In a unsure way, you just try hard, keep plugging away, and hope the clouds part someday, but your children do pick up on that rapidly. I so admire men that step up to the plate. These men who are speaking out today on War Room should be greatly admired for recognizing what is happening to our males and trying to come up with solutions. We all need to stand up and do our best to stop the feminization of our males.

Enjoying Colby Covington and David Rodriguez. Agree that you shouldn't give out participation awards just to sooth a child's feeling. I read a book long ago and the first sentence in it was "Life is not fair, get over it". An old proverb is "Fall down seven times, get up eight". (If you don't have bruises on your knees, are you missing something?) You can learn and grow stronger from every mistake you make in life but if you have a strong Father figure for guidance you don't have to make so many because you start with a much stronger base. The left is pushing the idea of "toxic masculinity" in trying to break down the male image and cohesive family unit, but we truly need masculinity and it's not toxic, it's a beautiful male who is strong within himself, within his heart, and not afraid to stand for what he knows is right.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Steve's lovely and smart sister, Jack Posobiec, Pastor Artur Pawlowski, Colby Covington, and David Rodriguez. Truly a enlightening hour of information. Loved this episode! Truly needed.
Thank you Stephen for simply being you, for always recognizing what is needed at the time, for being a beautiful soul. Take care of yourself, I love you, may our Heavenly Father always shine his light through you in all ways......

Last edited:
Reactions: AmaruMedici

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
I've been remiss in pointing out the obvious. Stephen's sister is a cancer survivor. She didn't have a choice but it took strength and courage to fight that battle. I lost my dearest friend to cancer, but my friend Sonya also had cancer and fought it head on, no holds barred, and licked it. We get so caught up in life that we sometimes fail to recognize and appreciate the potential beauty within each individual. The human spirit is amazing! May God always be with them...

Reactions: Lil Chrissie

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat