War Room Pandemic - Episode 1036 (6/19/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
If this all turns out to a massive plan from years ago then these people are truly evil. It was probley china's idea. But it makes sense though. Turn Americans into fat lazy slobs . Make them useless. Well you know what you evil people Americans will overcome your evil plan

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
It's no use glomming different races together then talking about things like masculinity and value systems. We may all have equality in spirit but in the real world America was a white founded overwhelmingly white country with anglo-saxon society and traditions. Every admixture since has added barbarism, oriental perversion and destruction of families. Critical Race Theory and all the rest of the Frankfurt School crap is NOT homegrown.
Immigration is not a human right.

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Koby

Mar 9, 2021
This was a fantastic show. What really struck me was something I suspected for a while now and that is how our food supply is affecting our men. I question the rise of gender dysphoria as well and think it can be attributed to this as well. Our scientific and medical communities seem to be eager to “normalize“ these conditions rather than find the causes of them.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen and once again, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Dr. Colbert makes sense. When you look at all the marijuana, drugs, alcohol, use plus the hormones and chemicals they are putting into chickens, milk cows, etc.... it makes sense that it is having a effect on humans. You should read the ingredients in these new vegetarian burgers and many of the products in the store. It would scare any reasonable person! Add all the vaccines, flu shots, and prescriptions we've all taken for numerous medical problems and it gets down right scary. How could it not have affect on the human body. I agree with him on starting your day. I try to start every day with prayer and beautiful music. (not always possible due to circumstances in my life) then I stress out..... seriously, I believe our spiritual, moral, and mental health are extremely important, with God you can tackle anything, He will be there when you need him.

We all know that portraying men as having toxic masculinity is a bold face lie to diminish the importance of the male presence in society. This mornings episodes have been truly meaningful and I feel privileged to be one of the viewers. Please continue to push this issue of masculinity in our males, and complete families with solid values. They truly are the backbone of our country, of our strength, and so needed.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Steve's sister, Jack Posobiec, David Rodriguez, Dr. Don Colbert, and SG Cheah.
Thank you Stephen for having these two episodes and finding the right people to be your wingman and guests. You are fortunate to come from a solid family as it gives you insight. Thank you for simply being you, for letting your beautiful soul show. Take care of yourself, I love you, may God's presence always shine through you... God bless...

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021
This was a fantastic show. What really struck me was something I suspected for a while now and that is how our food supply is affecting our men. I question the rise of gender dysphoria as well and think it can be attributed to this as well. Our scientific and medical communities seem to be eager to “normalize“ these conditions rather than find the causes of them.
As a classical church organist most men were more feminine so i never gave it any thought...Not to use conditioner on hair no Biolage yikes!!!! Anyway i know one marine did all this stuff and had 5 kids -way back when -U say within last 20 years--U maybe right-i always thought it was shunning of responsibilities of a wife and family more the carefree gay lifestyle of fun! Then Aids came and it wasnt so fun..each to their own but for 4-6 yr olds in my face Drag Queen Hour for kids PBS U be pissin me off-!!! Not very nice and unappropriate for children

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
it makes me happy to hear all you being so positive. its contagious exspecially when your haveing a bad day. im tired of always seeing the bad everuywhere and not the good maybe we should start 2 sepperate threads one for bad news and other for good.

Reactions: Lil Chrissie

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat