War Room Pandemic - Episode 1044 (6/23/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

DGT86

Mar 7, 2021
Mark of the beast hand scanners are getting installed in stores throughout the US.

BeastHandScanner.png

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
What sucks though is Americans are starved for the truth but by the time we learn it it will have been to late. I don't believe Americans understand just how serious this is.

Reactions: Tanyaec

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
What sucks though is Americans are starved for the truth but by the time we learn it it will have been to late. I don't believe Americans understand just how serious this is.
By the time the revelations about who engineered the Fall of Rome and how it happened were written, the Roman Empire of the West had been collapsed for 50 years. Things are going to go kinetic long before the consumer class wakes up because by definition the consumer mentality is one of being spoonfed and waiting for someone else to "fix things".

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Yea I agree. I used to believe there was still a chance until I realized just how much of everything they control. Bannon doesn't even realize what he's doing is helping the globalist push us closer to world War. How we going to change things if the bad guys play by different rules. Their still hoping one day the main stream media might come to their senses. Why would they! Their not real Americans with a conquence they don't care that their pushing the ccps lies their doing everything on purpose as part of this plan.
And I'm not trying to be negative it's just I truly believe this is the way things are going to happen. Why would we think theor going to go after anyone when Hillary still hasn't

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
Yea I agree. I used to believe there was still a chance until I realized just how much of everything they control. Bannon doesn't even realize what he's doing is helping the globalist push us closer to world War. How we going to change things if the bad guys play by different rules. Their still hoping one day the main stream media might come to their senses. Why would they! Their not real Americans with a conquence they don't care that their pushing the ccps lies their doing everything on purpose as part of this plan.
And I'm not trying to be negative it's just I truly believe this is the way things are going to happen. Why would we think theor going to go after anyone when Hillary still hasn't
The inexorable racial and societal shift of America post 1965 has directly led to this. None of the factors creating the disaster have been removed so the idea we can ever go back to that monocultural and white America is completely out of the question. What instead we are faced with is a choice between anarchy followed by communist takeover or a kind of weak civic nationalism where we hope recently arrived barbarians with no investment (figurative or literal) in American exceptionalism will magically absorb true Americanness from eating McDonalds and making savvy investments.

In truth, the hegemonists pushing Hegelian falsehoods and trying to bring in an authoritarian America in decline will "fail", but in the process it will indeed destroy America-as-it-was completely, so a new version of America will have to emerge. Unfortunately it is highly unlikely that this new America to come will be exceptional or even civilized. Very sad and unfortunate.

However, America IS exceptional, and even a surviving small group of originalist Americans may yet beat overwhelming odds. I don't expect it but I hope for it and real Americans can pull off unlikely victories. Although it has to be said, it hasn't happened for over 75 years. Three whole generations.

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Yea I totally agree and thank you for the knowledge. I'm new to all this but I'm not dumb and it's scary what's going on. The geoegineering of the planet since the 50s and weather they knew it would destroy the planet is anyone's guess. But now they have this agenda of global warming that their making brain washed people believe is because of us and although some has to do with humans but the majority of damage has been from those particles their putting into our skies. The world is in bad shape and it's getting worse. These billionaires don't know that at some point Jesus Christ will come down in the clouds. All the lies from the devil will come to heart and judgment. I believe the devil wants as many people to die because humans remind him of God who threw him out of heaven. In a way Im mad at God for allowing these evil men to get this far but also at man kind for not listening to people trying to warn us. Either way life on earth never mattered it was never supposed to matter. Living with heaven in our hearts and looking forward to it was what man should have been focused on

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat