War Room Pandemic - Episode 1115 (7/22/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen.

It would be great to see Arizona decertify their election! And I love Jack's fact check on Alan Duke;
Josh, we're all tired of of our government and financial institutions bowing to China. This has been a hour with great conversations. Liked it.

Thank you War Room, Thanking Steve, Raheem, Jack Posobiec, Wendy Rogers, Karoline Leavitt, Mike Lindell, and Josh Mandell.
Thank you Stephen for highlighting the truth in your guests and yourself. You do good work! Take care of yourself, I love you, may our Heavenly Father always make is face shine upon you and bless you in all ways...

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm

It would be great to see Arizona decertify their election! And I love Jack's fact check on Alan Duke;
Josh, we're all tired of of our government and financial institutions bowing to China. This has been a hour with great conversations. Liked it.

Thank you War Room, Thanking Steve, Raheem, Jack Posobiec, Wendy Rogers, Karoline Leavitt, Mike Lindell, and Josh Mandell.
Thank you Stephen for highlighting the truth in your guests and yourself. You do good work! Take care of yourself, I love you, may our Heavenly Father always make is face shine upon you and bless you in all ways...
Loved it to, "thank you warroom for news we would never have known had you guys not started this show.

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
A heart that devises wicked schemes: This encompasses thinking or conceiving evil against any individual or group for personal benefit or other misguided objectives, like modern-day terrorists indulge in. Any sin is basically a wicked scheme. David’s sin against Uriah the Hittite and Bathsheba comes to mind (2 Samuel 11). The heart of an evil man continually contrives schemes to bring others to ruin, whether physically or spiritually

mrstones

Jul 5, 2021
Dear Steve Bannon, Watching your program on Saturday, my wife and I were surprised to hear Charlene Bollinger claim that the Catholic Church "literally told people they could not read the Bible because they could not understand it and ONLY the Clergy could understand it. She obviously does not understand during that time 12% of the population could read. She also fails to understand the ONLY Bibles were hand written by monks and it would take about three hundred Sheep There were NO mass produced Bibles then and the few that existed were VERY Expensive. She Also doesn't understand her Bible came originally from the Catholic Church in the late 300's AD after the Councils of Hippo & Carthage. The Catholic Church decided upon which books would be in the Canon or list of books in the New Testament. In the year 1228 AD three Bishops divided the Bible into Chapters and verses. The Calendar she uses is the Gregorian Calendar named after Pope Gregory. Steve Please stand up for your faith, it is the ONLY CHristian Church started by Jesus Christ in the First Century! All others including her church was started by someone other then Jesus Christ! https://virily.com/culture/catholic-church-ever-forbid-reading-bible/

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021

Thank you Casey for reminding us of what it is all about. Love and appreciation to you and to all those on the program today. We thank God continually for all these courageous hard-working men and women.

Reactions: Casey

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
bannon in the tank for eric schmidt. how very suspicious. again.
i didn't know i missed your question. im sorry. i think now its obvious and its my oppinon, bannon is not showing favoritism, let people say what they will, the truth will come out, then we will know. i try to picture bannon being a double agent but hes not at all. he knows he needs everybody to make a stand because he will be one of the first to go , the communist im sure hate the guy

Reactions: Casey

Polska

Mar 24, 2021
Dear Steve Bannon, Watching your program on Saturday, my wife and I were surprised to hear Charlene Bollinger claim that the Catholic Church "literally told people they could not read the Bible because they could not understand it and ONLY the Clergy could understand it. She obviously does not understand during that time 12% of the population could read. She also fails to understand the ONLY Bibles were hand written by monks and it would take about three hundred Sheep There were NO mass produced Bibles then and the few that existed were VERY Expensive. She Also doesn't understand her Bible came originally from the Catholic Church in the late 300's AD after the Councils of Hippo & Carthage. The Catholic Church decided upon which books would be in the Canon or list of books in the New Testament. In the year 1228 AD three Bishops divided the Bible into Chapters and verses. The Calendar she uses is the Gregorian Calendar named after Pope Gregory. Steve Please stand up for your faith, it is the ONLY CHristian Church started by Jesus Christ in the First Century! All others including her church was started by someone other then Jesus Christ! https://virily.com/culture/catholic-church-ever-forbid-reading-bible/
Uh I personally was told not to read the Bible by the priest at the RC Parish I had attended for years and that was in 1985 so it is not just something that had to do with literacy at all.
Also you are misinformed about the origin of the Bible.
Tyndale was persecuted by Rome for his translation from the original texts into common English and many were persecuted even burnt at the stake (Jan Hus) for promoting personal relationship with Lord Jesus through His word the Bible.
Rome had its own version of the Bible
To which they added non canonical
Books and their version is not Accepted by any true Hebrew and Greek scholars as part
Of the revealed Word. No evidence such as exists to corroborate the 66 books is authenticated for the “Apocrypha”
Which is the extra Biblical writing added by Rome.
I will pray that you and others who are under the authority of mere men who departed from the beginning from true Christianity that you will turn only to Christ Jesus who is the Only Mediator between God and man. No other mediator is there - not any pope
Or priest or minister of any religion but Christ Alone.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat