War Room Pandemic - Episode 1119 (7/23/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021
very scarry-excellent shows!!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/not-trump-rally-biden-says-013600228.html
Sounds like some War Room possie showed up to heckle Biden in VA ---he is sayin it aint a Trump rallay no kiddin --maybe he wished he had that Trump enthusiasm we have and the ethics that accomany law and order he has sooo cheated us out of a great future destroying our borders and country with out of control spending-did his green bogus infastructure fail??? so sad for US!!! Bravo-here for saturday, God Bless and thanks for keeping us informed! PSS i was shut down on UBOOB for that Fake Pedo Prez stuff i write oh boo ho!

Attachments

• Spanish Eyes.mp3
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021
Wuhan FLu-FakePedo prez SUCKS Crackhead son ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Shot off U BOOB Oh no !! Now WAR Room possie possibly in VA Heckling Bidens attempt to relect blackfas=ce gov----also terrible for CUBA and those prisoners in jail like the Choripactor quacku pracotr stuff-not good! sad for US glad for our freedom of speech and they heckled BIDEN IT IS RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/not-trump-rally-biden-says-013600228.html ps ot was on YAHOOO was busy listening to a shitload of LEON songs on Sirius today wit some Dave Mason and JS Bachie thrown in Jimmy Page did some Bouree in Heartbreaker-I usually only listen to Bee Gees Heartbreaker-but beacause Dave Mason was on and a big announcement of LEON RUSSELL MAGIC PIANO FINGERS SOON TO APPEAR AFTER THIS LED ZEP AND DAVE MASON I BEE LISTENING___Next up Michael Schenker cd Take Me TO THe Church now that the heat killed my USB 130 degrees right on DOKKEN it was funny at first but not funny now!Nope !!!!!!!!!!!!guaranteed that Graham Bonnet will be on big brakes the ohter day after MIRACLE MAN_GRaham Bonnet oh yes! ON OZZYS BONERYARD e=fer sure ROCK BOTOTM-no i heard Luc Carl UFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat