War Room Pandemic - Episode 1125 (7/27/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
The Weak, Sick, Susceptible like the Elderly is key population identified for the vaccine!

If your under 65, healthy you have a 99% to fully recover!

Paxton is the Man for the Job!

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
you would think people would be all over this, you would think everyone was worried that marxist are taking over our country. you would think more people cared. nobody believes the danger america is truly in. its crazy this world we live in.if people actually understoof whats really going on. democrates are doing whatever they want. and whats america doing????

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
you would think people would be all over this, you would think everyone was worried that marxist are taking over our country. you would think more people cared. nobody believes the danger america is truly in. its crazy this world we live in.if people actually understoof whats really going on. democrates are doing whatever they want. and whats america doing????
Bannon understands the danger - and he is DOing something about it and what do you do but heap contempt on him and his audience.

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
im not talking crap about bannon, i love the guy. if we are only watching his show then were missing out on other important stuff hes not able to cover. good for him and yea atleast hes doing something.
you getting mad at me for voicing my oppionon about bannon interupting everyone is okay. i was there at one point as you are. we all have bad days , its okay im not immature , i can take it. as americans we all have to do our part to try and save this nation. keep up the fire. sorry for ridiculing the guy, sometimes i just get angry.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat