War Room Pandemic - Episode 1126 (7/27/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Farmer

Feb 20, 2021
The cop that testified saying that the people breaking in capital called him blk.or the n word is blm activist studio 6b got him on line say he believe in blm and has protested with them

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen.

I just sat here and listened to everything MTG and you Steve had to say. Loved the conversation and loved Marjorie's comment of "wash, rinse, repeat". Perfect scenario for the constant propaganda against all conservatives and for what the communist want. Her dedication and determination is to be commended. I love to see it.

Everybody knows FOX was in cahoots with the Dems on election night. They fool no one. It was a total scam. The media anointed Joe Biden, not the people!
You can tell Stephen Richer is nervous about the lies he's putting out to the public because they cannot provide the answers to the discrepancies the audit is asking about. He just says they're right without the actual facts to answer unanswered questions. If Maricopa county does not have the routers or will not turn them over, the system was connected to the internet. There's been quite a legal battle from the beginning of the audit... YOU DON'T HIRE LAWYERS IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE! If nothing is deceitful, lawyers and refusal to cooperate are unnecessary.

This was a good hour Steve. Thanking Steve, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Darren Beattie, Boris Epshteyn, & Dede Laugesen.
Thank you Stephen for your incredible mind, your thought processes and dedication that bring us so much information from so many well informed people. I always enjoy the way you think. Take care of yourself, I love you, may light always shine through you and for you, God bless in all ways always...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jean Clink

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen.

I just sat here and listened to everything MTG and you Steve had to say. Loved the conversation and loved Marjorie's comment of "wash, rinse, repeat". Perfect scenario for the constant propaganda against all conservatives and for what the communist want. Her dedication and determination is to be commended. I love to see it.

Everybody knows FOX was in cahoots with the Dems on election night. They fool no one. It was a total scam. The media anointed Joe Biden, not the people!
You can tell Stephen Richer is nervous about the lies he's putting out to the public because they cannot provide the answers to the discrepancies the audit is asking about. He just says they're right without the actual facts to answer unanswered questions. If Maricopa county does not have the routers or will not turn them over, the system was connected to the internet. There's been quite a legal battle from the beginning of the audit... YOU DON'T HIRE LAWYERS IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE! If nothing is deceitful, lawyers and refusal to cooperate are unnecessary.

This was a good hour Steve. Thanking Steve, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Darren Beattie, Boris Epshteyn, & Dede Laugesen.
Thank you Stephen for your incredible mind, your thought processes and dedication that bring us so much information from so many well informed people. I always enjoy the way you think. Take care of yourself, I love you, may light always shine through you and for you, God bless in all ways always...
I love your posts, Casey. Bless you!

Reactions: Casey

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat