War Room Pandemic - Episode 1129 (7/28/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM. Good evening Stephen. I saw about half of this episode this morning but want to finish what I missed.

It is so wrong to force all government employees to get a vaccine. One of my friends husbands had the CCP Virus. He decided to get a vaccine (he travels a lot) and the vaccine put him in the hospital. They told him it was because he's already had the illness. But on TV they say people who have had the virus should get vaccinated anyway.

The last thing we need is war with another country at the present moment. It absolutely is a crisis. Thank you Steve and Col. Mills for informing us of this dangerous situation.
Thank you for the information on California Rachel.

Thank you Melissa. Alcoholism and drug addiction destroy the person, destroy the health, destroy the soul. Mike Lindell is a perfect example of healing through Christ our savior and extends a hand to help others through his recovery network. Buy Mike's book "What Are The Odds" and go to his site Lindellrecoverynetwork.org ... IF YOU CAN HELP ANYONE or help yourself with this problem, do it! Listen to this lady, listen to your heart, embrace your faith, and take care of your own! God will be there when you need him.

For this second half I would like to thank War Room for great content. Thanking Dr. Robert Malone, Col John Mills, Rachel Hamm, and Melissa Hurray.
Thank you Stephen for the quality of the guests on War Room for both morning episodes. Thank you for your caring, for your beautiful mind, for a beautiful you. I love you, take care of yourself, may God always shine his light through you, and bless you in all ways...

Last edited:

DGT86

Mar 7, 2021
When are you going to start talking about the graphene oxide and nonotech in the shots? Stop deflecting. Cat's out of the bag already.

• Dislike
Reactions: Casey

Mbarnett

Apr 18, 2021
Episode 1129 needs to be shared far and wide. Every American needs to view this one. Mind blowing. I bet Dr. Naomi's prediction will come to fruition. And we will see the vaccinated dying and of course it will be spun that the unvaccinated caused this if we don't get this episode out there!! This is dire.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
When are you going to start talking about the graphene oxide and nonotech in the shots? Stop deflecting. Cat's out of the bag already.
Good grief! Steve is not deflecting, he's said over and over that the vaccines are a individual decision. That you take responsibility, look into it, and make your own decision. He's not a scientist and it's not his job to analyze the content of vaccines! He interviews experts in the field and lets you come to your own conclusion.

DGT86

Mar 7, 2021
Good grief! Steve is not deflecting, he's said over and over that the vaccines are a individual decision. That you take responsibility, look into it, and make your own decision. He's not a scientist and it's not his job to analyze the content of vaccines! He interviews experts in the field and lets you come to your own conclusion.
Whatever dude. He's still on the mainstream narrative with this. If you don't want to acknowledge it, fine. He has had EVERY CHANCE to bring someone on the show regarding these new revelations and HE HAS NOT DONE IT. This has been circulating for MONTHS now. If you're not open to the discussion and want to keep deflecting too, you're part of the problem.

• Dislike
Reactions: Casey

DGT86

Mar 7, 2021
His show is literally War Room: "Pandemic"... he's suppose to be searching out THE TRUTH regarding this bio-war but he hasn't TOUCHED the G.O. topic. And you're mad because someone is insisting he cover the topic? Sounds like a cattle drive. Don't you dare let those cattle get off track.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
I agree with you! These new members just hop in and start criticizing Steve and others who are working very hard to get us all the information they can. I don't see why they don't get their own shows since they seem to think they can do so much better.

Reactions: Mbarnett

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
Dr David Martin says we do not really know for sure what is in the shots. We need proof - pray for everything to be revealed!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat