War Room Pandemic - Episode 1137 (7/31/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021
How could we know for a fact, that Biden, pelosi, fauci, these people pushing this vaccine! They could have gotten a shot of anything, not actually a vaccine. How can it be proven Pelosi got vaccinated. This sounds like a death sentence for millions of people!

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
They aren't done with us yet. Not enough people were taken down the first time around. These are dirty evil communists.

229644334_10160880605816336_5771453583192648793_n.jpg

BLA

Jan 15, 2021
Covid is like a cold/flu. No worse.
It's the experimental injections that are killers - mid-range - long-term.
Why ANYONE would willingly accept an EXPERIMENTAL COCKTAIL JAB, is beyond my comprehension. THE RATS ALL DIED!! What more does anyone need to know.

proud deplorable

Jul 8, 2021
Covid is like a cold/flu. No worse.
It's the experimental injections that are killers - mid-range - long-term.
Why ANYONE would willingly accept an EXPERIMENTAL COCKTAIL JAB, is beyond my comprehension. THE RATS ALL DIED!! What more does anyone need to know.
There were some people dying with lung damage that was very unusual prior to vaccines rolled out- what do you think it was if it wasn’t Covid? Just seriously trying to figure that part out. i have read a theory that it was actually the Spanish flu.

BLA

Jan 15, 2021
There were some people dying with lung damage that was very unusual prior to vaccines rolled out- what do you think it was if it wasn’t Covid? Just seriously trying to figure that part out. i have read a theory that it was actually the Spanish flu.
Last "real" provable stats I heard reported was that less than 6% of deaths were from "covid" - and there were NO FLU deaths reported in 2020...hmmm...
So deaths were, while unfortunate, all combined with other co-morbidity illnesses that were hidden from the public.
The ventilators caused lung damage, I know that.
Or could be from the "bad" drugs the doctors were giving patients?

BLA

Jan 15, 2021
Last "real" provable stats I heard reported was that less than 6% of deaths were from "covid" - and there were NO FLU deaths reported in 2020...hmmm...
So deaths were, while unfortunate, all combined with other co-morbidity illnesses that were hidden from the public.

proud deplorable

Jul 8, 2021
Thank you for your response. That is what I have read. I have read the study on the inflated stats. here is a video showing the stats on flu versus Covid in 2019-2020. You have to get past john cullen’s outfit and focus on the presentation: . It was taken down by YouTube - no surprise. I think there is definitely a bio weapon out there that people are getting very sick from. But the numbers and info are skewed and suppressed. The biggest crime of it all is the suppression of cures and prophylactics. Tantamount to murder. Seriously.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat