War Room Pandemic - Episode 1143 (8/3/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen from Colorado. Back to join you for the 2nd hour. No better place to be...
I've never been to NY (hope to see it) but just from watching NY on TV for many years, I can see many changes and not for the good. Thank you Bernie, you are always so direct and understandable.

I heard Steve years back when he talked to small groups about the financial corruption in our country so what Kevin has to say does not surprise me. I'm on Public Employees Retirement Act and have no control what so ever over PERA investments, but I have talked to them about it. Thank you Kevin for being on today and discussing so many people's pension programs. They need to know this information.

Welcome Teddy! Steve when they insult and try to humiliate we deplorables (we don't know how to spell), it just makes us more determined to defend our own and defeat the left because we know we're not illiterate and think their attitude is condescending. Thank you for your service to our country Teddy, keep up the good work.
I found Joe Kent very interesting. I knew Dems were trying to shut down all our natural resource energy supply, but I didn't know as much about the coal miners that Joe Kent informed us of... Thank you Joe! Support this man everyone.

Welcome Darren! He is so spot on in his reporting. I have nothing to base it on but reading, videos I've seen, and intuition, but I agree with Darren, January 6, was a scam orchestrated by our own government. Everyone check REVOLVER out!

They are publishing a lot of Cuomo's sexual exploitation and that's disgusting, but as far as I'm concerned I think what Cuomo did with the nursing homes, and all the vulnerable seniors who lost their lives is a much worse offence. They are helpless, not in a home environment, and totally dependent on the adults that are responsible for them. Boils down to a form of genocide and at the very least he should be charged with manslaughter . JMHO

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Bernie Kerik, Kevin Freeman, Mike Carey, Teddy Daniels, Joe Kent, Darren Beattie, and Mike Lindell. Lots of information to digest. Liked this hour.
Thank you Stephen for constantly checking into everything and working hard to bring us the news, for always being a beautiful you. You're doing great! I love you Steve Bannon, take care of yourself, may you always walk in God's light and be blessed n all ways...

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen from Colorado. Back to join you for the 2nd hour. No better place to be...
I've never been to NY (hope to see it) but just from watching NY on TV for many years, I can see many changes and not for the good. Thank you Bernie, you are always so direct and understandable.

I heard Steve years back when he talked to small groups about the financial corruption in our country so what Kevin has to say does not surprise me. I'm on Public Employees Retirement Act and have no control what so ever over PERA investments, but I have talked to them about it. Thank you Kevin for being on today and discussing so many people's pension programs. They need to know this information.

Welcome Teddy! Steve when they insult and try to humiliate we deplorables (we don't know how to spell), it just makes us more determined to defend our own and defeat the left because we know we're not illiterate and think their attitude is condescending. Thank you for your service to our country Teddy, keep up the good work.
I found Joe Kent very interesting. I knew Dems were trying to shut down all our natural resource energy supply, but I didn't know as much about the coal miners that Joe Kent informed us of... Thank you Joe! Support this man everyone.

Welcome Darren! He is so spot on in his reporting. I have nothing to base it on but reading, videos I've seen, and intuition, but I agree with Darren, January 6, was a scam orchestrated by our own government. Everyone check REVOLVER out!

They are publishing a lot of Cuomo's sexual exploitation and that's disgusting, but as far as I'm concerned I think what Cuomo did with the nursing homes, and all the vulnerable seniors who lost their lives is a much worse offence. They are helpless, not in a home environment, and totally dependent on the adults that are responsible for them. Boils down to a form of genocide and at the very least he should be charged with manslaughter . JMHO

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Bernie Kerik, Kevin Freeman, Mike Carey, Teddy Daniels, Joe Kent, Darren Beattie, and Mike Lindell. Lots of information to digest. Liked this hour.
Thank you Stephen for constantly checking into everything and working hard to bring us the news, for always being a beautiful you. You're doing great! I love you Steve Bannon, take care of yourself, may you always walk in God's light and be blessed n all ways...
I love all your explanations and thoughts of the episodes.

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
These Democratic Strongholds Like New York, California and more are purposely being destroyed to force Businesses, Land and Home Owners, Investors to pack up and leave! This will allow mega rich, Liberal, Chinese investors to buy up.

If you want to save this COUNTRY, we better start buying up large chunks of these festering cesspools, before the Chinese do!

coloradocaviado

Feb 2, 2021
INVASION OF AMERICA, IN EVERY WAY ONE CAN IMAGINE, DESTRUCTION OF THIS COUNTRY AND WE ARE LOSING QUICKLY, "WHERE ARE MORE IF NOT ALL OF THE AMERICAN PATRIOT'S" FIGHTING FOR OUR COUNTRY???

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat