War Room Pandemic - Episode 1266 (9/16/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
if even a low IQ person like Minaj can understand it, it begs the question of why the consumer classes are still so weak.

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
Grrrr! Please allow me to vent for a bit. Must we have the lying narcissist Morning Joe crammed down our throats? On other occasions we have been "treated" to Rachel Maddow and other despicable leftists. Must we see them and hear them? I avoid them at all costs. If I wanted to see them I would tune in. I turn to the War Room to get serious analysis and action points, the exact opposite of what the libs offer, and yet here I am being shown what I do not want to see. Wouldn't it be enough to just read a brief summation of their drivel for us to get the point?

I love WR but this is one of those nails on the chalkboard moments that in my opinion we would be better off not having to endure. SB you are in the mix all of the time and you have grown the thick skin that must be had in order to survive these folks, but take pity on your audience please. I don't know if anyone else feels this way but I can't get to the silence or off button soon enough! And another thing--by putting these barbarians on WR to spew their invective you do them a favor by tripling their viewership. Good going, guys!

Question: Do these America hating shows ever play extended clips of WR for their audiences?

kidnkaboodle

Sep 14, 2021
Grrrr! Please allow me to vent for a bit. Must we have the lying narcissist Morning Joe crammed down our throats? On other occasions we have been "treated" to Rachel Maddow and other despicable leftists. Must we see them and hear them? I avoid them at all costs. If I wanted to see them I would tune in. I turn to the War Room to get serious analysis and action points, the exact opposite of what the libs offer, and yet here I am being shown what I do not want to see. Wouldn't it be enough to just read a brief summation of their drivel for us to get the point?

I love WR but this is one of those nails on the chalkboard moments that in my opinion we would be better off not having to endure. SB you are in the mix all of the time and you have grown the thick skin that must be had in order to survive these folks, but take pity on your audience please. I don't know if anyone else feels this way but I can't get to the silence or off button soon enough! And another thing--by putting these barbarians on WR to spew their invective you do them a favor by tripling their viewership. Good going, guys!

Question: Do these America hating shows ever play extended clips of WR for their audiences?

kidnkaboodle

Sep 14, 2021

No... You are definitely not alone!! I've wondered this myself. I get it in a way ~ I realize the value of knowing the enemy, but I just can't do it anymore.. Morning Joe makes me want to vomit about 20 seconds in every time I try. I've taken to fast forwarding or muting it myself as well!

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. Love MTG's gun. That's quite the commercial. Always like to hear from Jack.

They don't see anything wrong with what Milley did??? Are they out of their cotton pickin' minds!! Asking people who do not even know the chain of command? He went behind the presidents (Commander In Chief) back and conferred with China! What do you need to say TREASON! Milley is supposed to direct the military, not make decisions for our country that "elected" officials make with the president at the top of that chain. And why on earth would he be talking to Pelosi and China?? He committed Treason! I agree with Steve, it's a Leavenworth moment.

I have enjoyed your laughs and smiles while talking about the 'Political' article and the media on CNN. They just don't know how to handle War Room and it's impact. It works because it represents what the people believe and think. I love the discussion between Stephen and Jack. Honestly informative but also enjoyable. I'm tired tonight so can't say much but I love listening to you two. You're really "on it" today.

Nicki Minaj is simply saying what we've all been saying all along, you just don't expect to hear it from a celebrity. You have trouble figuring out whether she is the most shocked by everyone's reaction to her, or if the media and left is the most shocked by her statement. This has been a good hour.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve and Jack for many enlightening moments. The two of you are a great combination. Two great minds working together. Good hour!
Thank you Stephen for continuing to bring out the truth in so many areas of concern to "we the people". It's not always a easy task when the left keeps throwing out so many different subjects to constantly confuse and deflect from their true agenda. Thank you for speaking to your followers at a level they understand. You are well educated, you've done so much in your lifetime, been so many places, and you share your knowledge easily to all of us, it's truly appreciated. Thank you for being a beautiful you, a beautiful soul, a messenger of God. Take care of yourself, I love you Steve Bannon, may God watch over you and bless you always in all ways...

P.S. Buy Peter Navarro's book "In Trump Time" and My Pillow towels (code WARROOM) for Mike Lindell! Thank you!

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021

It is good for us to be reminded of how insane the Left is. 'Know your enemy' we are told. We are not snowflakes w ho need to be shielded from the unpleasant. I'm sure they play clips of the Right in order to keep their base fired up.

Reactions: Casey

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021

They probably do play clips of our strategies - listen to the Pro Publica people at 16:00 - I'm sure they are educating their people.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
It is good for us to be reminded of how insane the Left is. 'Know your enemy' we are told. We are not snowflakes w ho need to be shielded from the unpleasant. I'm sure they play clips of the Right in order to keep their base fired up.
Exactly. The clips drive home a point and we do need to know what the corrupt media is spreading. Thank you Jean.

Reactions: Jean Clink

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat