War Room Pandemic - Episode 1282 (9/22/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
so since we're meant to keep calling chilean citizens "haitians" can we call "hispanics" mexicans and colombians? which they clearly are, they have no loyalty at all to America.

Reactions: Uaskedforit

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
boris looking for "bigger words"
or, and I know this is a crazy idea for him, try talking in plain speech, get to the point quickly and stop gabbling lies like a two bit used car salesman. f***ing shill.

Reactions: Uaskedforit

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
46:00 minute is the first mention of Arizona and it's the same old pack of lies.

THE KING

Feb 13, 2021

Hatian Crisis Has Become An American One​

Understand these numbers...and boris is lame...but biden at 29 percent is not good for him but numbers are just numbers..they can change in a second..The Arizona audit is REAL..and cannot change..once released..Bannon has some personal interest in shutting down gov...not sure what it is...but you can hear it in his voice. .So we want something real..ARIZONA AUDIT...SHOW ME!!...And southern border..FIX IT!!....then...SHOW ME!!
WE heard enough about how powerful we are...just words..This country is sinking!!..FIX IT..stop boris fast talking..stop blowing smoke up maga's skirt...and......
SHOW. ME!!!!!

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Understand these numbers...and boris is lame...but biden at 29 percent is not good for him but numbers are just numbers..they can change in a second..The Arizona audit is REAL..and cannot change..once released..Bannon has some personal interest in shutting down gov...not sure what it is...but you can hear it in his voice. .So we want something real..ARIZONA AUDIT...SHOW ME!!...And southern border..FIX IT!!....then...SHOW ME!!
WE heard enough about how powerful we are...just words..This country is sinking!!..FIX IT..stop boris fast talking..stop blowing smoke up maga's skirt...and......
SHOW. ME!!!!!
you're right about the bannon personal interest, maybe it is tied to his goldman sachs connection, not sure.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat