War Room Pandemic - Episode 1288 (9/24/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021
The Train has left AZ now on to WHERE GA OR PA.ps The Truth will OUT ,See it is Amazing is it not after all these years these people still believe that it is their Country.Well I say No their must be accountability for their CRIMES AGAINST THE American people.These Politicians are a complete Disgrace LOCK THEM ALL UP.
They booted the machines, when they said they didn’t have access to them! They lied, they corrupted the election, the election should be nullified!

THE KING

Feb 13, 2021

Live Results From The Arizona Audit​

What we have heard in part one...is quite clear....and legally speaking we now know the following:
Fraud has been found..examined..and proven beyond a reasonable doubt..
So...absent some new explanation regarding fraud...this election result is not in a LEGAL POSITION TO BE CERTIFIED.

Reactions: Jean Clink

THE KING

Feb 13, 2021
So now that part two is concluded....the following can be stated...but first let's be clear..
People in live chat know me and no my history in war room.Somtimes I agree with hosts..sometimes I dont.I have been critical of Steve and others and I have been in agreement before.
So...after listening to report ..audit..the following can be said..and it can be stated in a sound and legal manner...
The Arizona presidential election on Nov 3rd 2020 can no longer under any circumstances retain the legal status of ...CERTIFIED... The Arizona electoral package must now be placed in a neutral setting and no longer enjoy ..certified status..regardless of legal theory asserted. I have examined this situation completely and all legal standards have been asserted..In conclusion..I will say that my knowledge of all legalities are supported by my professional life.
I will leave it at that.

Arizona is officially in play.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat