War Room Pandemic - Episode 1295 (9/28/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
McConnell supports the waste. It's all theater.
mcconnell supports the waste.jpg

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Absolutely pointless episode. Must have missed the detailed analysis of Arizona.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Steve - Since Prof. Meehan does not understand math, here is some simple math to remember the great Populist US Presidents is as follows:

Andrew Jackson (7th) + 19 = (26th) Teddy Roosevelt + 19 = (45th) Donald Trump!!!

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

KathyofAmerica

Feb 13, 2021

Round 2

Everyone must melt the phones again tomorrow, especially McConnell's DC and KY office.

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Colorado checking in to say good evening Stephen.

Steve, I have really enjoyed and understood your opening conversation with your viewers. I truly hope by now that the Republicans on Capitol hill have figured out if they vote for Biden's mammoth bill or raising the debt they can kiss their job good bye come re-election. There is sooooo much in the Dems deceptive budget that has nothing to do with constructive spending. "Hidden in the Dark". The Republican party has a immense obligation to take back the Constitution government that is by the people and for the people.

What they've done to Lt. Scheller and Pastor Artur Pawlowski is truly horrible. An American military patriot who cares about his country and a religious leader standing for Christ and fighting communism. How low can the left get? Apparently they have no bottom in crud! You got into quite a rant Stephen and I loved it! I admire your ability to encompass so much within your comments and the way your mind works. Your viewers appreciate it also and it shows in your popularity -- No 1 political podcast on Sept. 27 according to Apple! (Jason Miller published that on GETTR) You deserve it Stephen!

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Eddie Gallagher and Peter Navarro. Good conversation with good information.
Thank you Stephen for sharing your views, for being you and bringing the truth, for being a unique individual. Take care of Stephen K Bannon, I love you, may God guide you, bless you, and watch over you always in all ways...

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat