War Room Pandemic - Episode 1296 (9/28/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Another pointless episode. This really has turned into a less boring version of hannity lately

• Dislike
Reactions: Jean Clink

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Beattie still avoiding the obvious and long known point-- the feds don't just "know what's going on", they CREATE THE GROUPS. But revealing that fact exposes far too much of the real deep state and the fact that almost everything is fake, and almost all "news" is fake.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Oooooooh tense exchange between Cotton and Milley… oooooooh!
Now we got him.
It’s over for him, justice was served, he was asked some tough questions and… that’s all.
Let’s all get back to what we were doing because that should close this chapter on the Afghanistan success.
Move on, Milley paid for his crimes already today.
Thanks goodness for swamp style accountability. Swamp Justice.

A R Van

Jan 4, 2021
Kansas City
Now we got him.
It’s over for him, justice was served, he was asked some tough questions and… that’s all.
Let’s all get back to what we were doing because that should close this chapter on the Afghanistan success.
Why don't you just watch something else?

Reactions: Jean Clink

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. Going to try and catch this hour but it's getting late so ???

BLOW UP THE PHONE LINES! For 5 years they kept cutting my budget to run a school but administration kept growing, adding more people & departments and spending more. I always found a way to cut any excess and supply my teachers and students with the important necessities. This is happening in our country now. "We the people" will consolidate errands to save on gas, rethink our menus to save on groceries. Cut unnecessary expenses to balance our budget. While at the same time the government keeps growing, keeps adding, keeps spending more money that will not benefit you. The difference is while you have less money you will spend much more in taxes to cover their total selfishness. THE BURDEN WILL BE ON YOUR BACKS! BLOW UP THE PHONE LINES!

What scares me about Milley is that he talks about some of his actions as if they are perfectly okay. He has completely destroyed the proper chain of command consulting with Pelosi and China! He went behind President Trump's back! Now that's scary! I always like what Jack has to say on the subject because he's very well versed in military political motivations. Milley and Austin should be tried for Treason instead of blowing hot air (lies) on Capitol hill in a hearing.

Pastor Artur Pawlowski is a good man speaking out against communism and dictatorship and for God and the living Christ. The new world order and Marxist want to destroy Christianity! They want to be at the top of the pyramid (you look only to them) and God is in the way! The Constitution is in the way, the family unit is in the way, the belief in your country first is in the way. Everything "we the People" cherish IS IN THEIR WAY!

Thank you Darren! It was quite noticeable that there was little security, and some of the security that was there was actually helping people get through and enter the capitol. You continue to point out more about January 6 every time your on and it is truly appreciated. I have never believed the Trump Supporters were causing a insurrection and had not intent to do so! Darren has a bright investigative mind.

I always like to hear from Eddie Gallagher and hate what has happened to Lt. Col Scheller. The military "turned upside down". I reiterate Milley and Austin should be tried for treason.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Jack Posobiec, Eddie Gallagher and Darren Beattie.
Thank you Stephen for simply being you, for all that you do, for lighting up the truth. Take care of you, I love you, may God always shine his light on you, bless you, and watch over you in all that you do...

P.S. Buy Jack Posobiec's book "ANTIFA", Galagher's book "The Man In The Arena", towels from MY PILLOW w/code WARROOM, promote Steve's War Room, and BLOW UP THE PHONE LINES! - - - Thank you! :)

Last edited:

OverTheTarget

Mar 18, 2021
WHITEFRANK,…., couldn’t disagree with you more on this episode for the following reasons:

+ Posobiec was on his game yet again. Providing color commentary “Keep the juices flowing,” and playing off Steve “The Brawler” Bannon effortlessly and skillfully. One of the sharpest tools in the WR Shed,

+ Beatty again made a compelling case for potential entrapment by the Regime, from 6Jan21 to Wray and Klobuchar’s telling exchange awhile back,

+ Senior Chief Gallagher doing what he does best; standing up for a Brother in Arms who’s caught in a political squeeze.

You’ll find what you’re looking for, WHITEFRANK, you’ll find what you’re looking for,….

🙂🙏🏼👍🏼🇺🇸

Reactions: Casey and Kwlofland

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021

Milley Gave Away The Keys To The Kingdom​

You guys have to stop playing around, people aren’t taking you serious enough! Steve has to stop being so redundant on your debt ceiling, a bit boring.
Now we got him.
you have to be a democrat, you too blinded by your lack of seeking the liberal lies . You can’t watch something without writing liberal ideologies.

seeker8955

Sep 8, 2021

Milley Gave Away The Keys To The Kingdom​

what pisses me off is that is that this jerk in the Wh can lie steal and NOT uphold the laws of the land and nothing is done about it. WE are being completely destroyed in Texas and they are NOT doing anything about it. And Flouci is a total criminal and they put Nazis to death for the crap he has pulled. The military leaders are in on the steal and need to be put out of our military. they are TRAITORS.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
WHITEFRANK,…., couldn’t disagree with you more on this episode for the following reasons:

+ Posobiec was on his game yet again. Providing color commentary “Keep the juices flowing,” and playing off Steve “The Brawler” Bannon effortlessly and skillfully. One of the sharpest tools in the WR Shed,

+ Beatty again made a compelling case for potential entrapment by the Regime, from 6Jan21 to Wray and Klobuchar’s telling exchange awhile back,

+ Senior Chief Gallagher doing what he does best; standing up for a Brother in Arms who’s caught in a political squeeze.

You’ll find what you’re looking for, WHITEFRANK, you’ll find what you’re looking for,….

🙂🙏🏼👍🏼🇺🇸
Posobiec - once ONI always ONI. Remember, Posobiec has the same professional profile as Bob Woodward. Make of that what you will but to me it means he is reporting and pushing the company line, and fundamentally not in alignment with Trump but rather the old school Pentagon / Navy-as-senior-service-and-only-Constitutional-secret-service line. Good but has to be looked at on the basis of that agenda.

Beatty - good, very good- but has to go that extra mile to conclude that the FBI (CIA) creates the groups, it doesn't infiltrate them. Proof: it's always the leadership of the group who are "FBI" (CIA) "informers" (cointelpro agents).

Gallagher - as a veteran of the CIA's standing army, although I sympathize with him and I agree the esprit de corps is appropriate, ultimately, if you can't take the joke you shouldn't have joined. It's one thing to detach or exit and then speak, but people got carried away, understandably, with predictable results. They serve a bad master and it can't end well.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat