War Room Pandemic - Episode 1337 (10/14/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. Hope you've been enjoying Richmond.

After seeing the disaster that our top military created in Afghanistan, it is so refreshing to see beautiful Americans like Eddie & Andrea Gallagher supporting our military that is willing to be accountable for their actions. Good people and I hope everyone checks out Pipe fitters and support our hard working military. Cpt. Maureen Bannon was right when she said the top people who should be held accountable will not be.

I do love to see the smiles and laughs when you talk with Boris, Stephen. There are so many uglies... in our world right now, we need those moments, or at least I do so thank you. Loved hearing from Benjamin and I'm always rooting for anyone who goes up against Soros, hope they win. Can't comment much tonight, my brain is on leave at the moment.

I like Royce White. I've seen clips of Kyrie Irving speaking on TV, he's speaking out for his rights and the left can't have that! How dare anyone think they have the right to make their own decisions!

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Eddie & Andrea Gallagher, Cpt. Maureen Bannon, Boris Epshteyn, Benjamin Harnwell, Royce White and Devin. A bit of a rough hour for Steve, but a good one anyway. Beautiful job.
Thank you Stephen for what you're trying to do, for being you, for speaking the truth. You're simply a beautiful you. Take care of yourself, I shouldn't but love you anyway, may God wrap his arms around you and keep you safe, guide you, and bless you always in all ways...

Reactions: Truth4Real

THE KING

Feb 13, 2021

An Open Letter To All Americans​

Run this idea up the flagpole...

War room comes in live and hot..

Broadcasting live...from the great state of WISCONSIN!!!!

This would be a nudge in right direction for state wide audit!!!

What do you say SKB??

OverTheTarget

Mar 18, 2021
From a previous post on Oct 4, 2021
Add Bookmark

Before this took center stage, I couldn’t pick Lt. Colonel Scheller out of a line up of one. I’m really interested in Sr. Chief Gallagher’s take on it on WR tonight.

What I’m trying to do now is use empathy; seeing through the eyes of another.

Here goes:

+ Lt. Col. Scheller did what shouldda been done by Milley and all those other sorry excuses for leaders,

+ He knew he was gonna get a beat down,

+ He knew it may cost him everything,
- Retirement,
- Family,
- Reputation,

+ He did it anyway,

+ He killed for our Country,

+ He put himself in harm’s way for our country,

+ He probably was injured in more ways than one for us,

+ It’s all happening, and is happening,

+ Then they threw him in the brig,
- Insult to injury.

My head would be spinning. Thank God for Senior Gallagher and the Pipefitter Foundation, as well as others who are helping and praying for him.

So, the Lt. Colonel is locked up. He sees all he believed in dissipating right before his eyes.

So he lets it go in a letter. And he insults Trump, but later walks it back a bit.

I know many military who didn’t vote. “A soldier in active service does not involve himself in the affairs of this life, in order that he may please the one who enlisted him as a soldier.”

- Paul said it, but I don’t remember the chapter and verse. 🙂

So, Lt. Col. Scheller went through all kinds of crazy, behaved heroically, but kinda lashed out when he saw all that he fought and lived for get taken from him.

I am certainly not ready to put the boots to him just yet.

And I would encourage all who are ready to do so to take a breath, pray, and try to summon up just a bit of empathy.

🙏🏼👍🏼🇺🇸

Now, to the present:

Not at all surprising that President Trump, in his conversation with Senior Chief Gallagher, grasps and shows compassion for Lt. Col. Scheller.

It’s reassuring to see during this time of blind rage and insanity that’s so prevalent everywhere.

🙏🏼👍🏼🇺🇸

Reactions: Sis 1960 Canada

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat