War Room Pandemic - Episode 1338 (10/15/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Muvywriter

Dec 4, 2020
Marjorie Taylor Greene is a national treasure and a unique gift from God. We can pray that she has a bunch of retired Special Forces and Navy Seals formed into concentric rings of fire at thirty yard intervals each minute of the day, she being the eye of the coming storm Not to say that she would require any help at all as is made obvious through a single glance at her intense and discerning eyes. First female President of the United States of America? Maybe.

Reactions: Durham7

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Good Evening Stephen. Back to listen to this hour of War Room.

I'm glad the judge is clearly looking at Col Scheller's record and not taking sides with the left. He sounded like a fair judge and we all need to say a prayer for Scheller to get a honorable discharge. He served his country well for over 18 years and deserves some retirement pay. It was great to hear that Marjorie Taylor Greene spoke up for Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller. That lady is a real trooper! Thank you Bernie for explaining the trial so clearly, and the Gallaghers for forming and supporting Scheller through Pipe Fitters. Truly good human beings fighting for truth and justice.

Thank you Raheem for keeping us up to date on the death of David Arnes, a parliament member. Also appreciate knowing mothers are standing up for their children and speaking up for their God Given Rights. Parents need to stand united for their children.

What Biden and cohorts are doing to the economy is disgusting. Thank you for your input Phillip. Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas mean a great deal to families that travel so they can all spend time together. Children look forward to Halloween and Christmas. The left not only sucks the fun out of everything they've been doing a bang up job. It's not much help but when I was younger with less money, I made my sons Halloween costumes and made Christmas presents for family. It might help to fall back on some of your creativity and also take more time to remember and appreciate the true meaning of Thanksgiving and Christmas. Sometimes we get caught up in the hype (our children get it from other children) and forget to teach them the much deeper meaning of our holidays. Always good to go back to your roots......

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Stephen, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Bernie Kerik, Darren Beattie, Raheem Kassam, and Phillip Patrick. Quite a busy hour of information.
Thank you Stephen for a excellent show, for continuing to serve the people, for being a brilliant you. Many rely on War Room for honest news, and to keep up with what's happening. You provide a great service in a unique manner and it is truly appreciated by many and always by me. So beautiful man take care of yourself, you're always close to my heart, may God's light live in you always, bless your endeavors, and keep you safe...

Durham7

Mar 9, 2021
Good Evening Stephen. Back to listen to this hour of War Room.

I'm glad the judge is clearly looking at Col Scheller's record and not taking sides with the left. He sounded like a fair judge and we all need to say a prayer for Scheller to get a honorable discharge. He served his country well for over 18 years and deserves some retirement pay. It was great to hear that Marjorie Taylor Greene spoke up for Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller. That lady is a real trooper! Thank you Bernie for explaining the trial so clearly, and the Gallaghers for forming and supporting Scheller through Pipe Fitters. Truly good human beings fighting for truth and justice.

Thank you Raheem for keeping us up to date on the death of David Arnes, a parliament member. Also appreciate knowing mothers are standing up for their children and speaking up for their God Given Rights. Parents need to stand united for their children.

What Biden and cohorts are doing to the economy is disgusting. Thank you for your input Phillip. Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas mean a great deal to families that travel so they can all spend time together. Children look forward to Halloween and Christmas. The left not only sucks the fun out of everything they've been doing a bang up job. It's not much help but when I was younger with less money, I made my sons Halloween costumes and made Christmas presents for family. It might help to fall back on some of your creativity and also take more time to remember and appreciate the true meaning of Thanksgiving and Christmas. Sometimes we get caught up in the hype (our children get it from other children) and forget to teach them the much deeper meaning of our holidays. Always good to go back to your roots......

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Stephen, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Bernie Kerik, Darren Beattie, Raheem Kassam, and Phillip Patrick. Quite a busy hour of information.
Thank you Stephen for a excellent show, for continuing to serve the people, for being a brilliant you. Many rely on War Room for honest news, and to keep up with what's happening. You provide a great service in a unique manner and it is truly appreciated by many and always by me. So beautiful man take care of yourself, you're always close to my heart, may God's light live in you always, bless your endeavors, and keep you safe...
Couldn’t have said it better!

Reactions: Casey

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat