War Room Pandemic - Episode 1341 (10/16/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

BrexiBoy23-06-16

War Room VIP Member
Every day in the U.K. you are not allowed to be British.THE BRITISH BRAINWASHING COOPERATION THE BBC has seen to that let me give an example.In Manchester Arahan Grande was giving a concert at the end of the concert.Some scumbag Terrorist BLEW UP BRITISH CHILDREN and our Treasonous prime minister came out to the cameras TREASONOUS MAY said these words the first thing I want to say is this ISLAM IS A Religion of peace That’s a British Prime minister and I wish I was making this up but am not.I have came to the conclusion that the leaders of this Country other than the Queen.HATE this country how could I come to any other conclusion after hearing that.

Rational

Mar 3, 2021
Every day in the U.K. you are not allowed to be British.THE BRITISH BRAINWASHING COOPERATION THE BBC has seen to that let me give an example.In Manchester Arahan Grande was giving a concert at the end of the concert.Some scumbag Terrorist BLEW UP BRITISH CHILDREN and our Treasonous prime minister came out to the cameras TREASONOUS MAY said these words the first thing I want to say is this ISLAM IS A Religion of peace That’s a British Prime minister and I wish I was making this up but am not.I have came to the conclusion that the leaders of this Country other than the Queen.HATE this country how could I come to any other conclusion after hearing that.

After watching the police kneel to BLM rioters last year summed up the establishment line. Their number one priority is to maintain power and the system through gaslighting and lying to and about its own population.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat