War Room Pandemic - Episode 1342 (10/16/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. back on my time to catch your 2nd hour.

Peter, our President IS in his 2nd term and someone has to have the guts to remove the imposters from the White House! Could anyone make a bigger mess than they have and the people are the ones who will pay the price!
As far as Buttigieg is concerned, my opinion is he accepted Sec. of Transportation so he should find a way to follow through on his commitment and responsibility to his position. You don't say you can do a job and then turn around and take 3 months off. And it frosts me that it's on our dollar.
Everything I get now is priced higher or MIA. They are really hurting all lower and middle class citizens. We have to get back to hire American, build American, buy American. We absolutely can't rely on other countries for our energy needs or our basic essentials. YOU CANNOT SPEND YOUR WAY OUT OF DEBT! It simply increases massive debt and inflation.

Thank you Dr. Homer. You make perfect sense and I like hearing someone so clear on what's happening with the vaccines. The vaccines have not been thoroughly tested in any way, shape, or form, which makes the people getting it their experimental guinea pigs. Why should anyone be stupid enough to get a unproven bunch of chemicals thrust into their body? And vaccines aside, why would anyone want their "freedom of choice" taken from them.

I'm always interested in what Joe Allen has to say. I still have a great deal to learn but it seems to me that the people heavy into Transhumanism have 'huge egos' and consider themselves way above the average American and certainly above God, like Zuckerberg. (his arrogance is unsurpassed) They envision themselves above God, living forever, and having control over 'we little people'. That's strictly my observation in a very simple form, however I can easily see how that has become a cult or type of religion. Like a cult, they are so deeply embedded in it they can no longer extract themselves from it mentally.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Dr. Peter Navarro, Dr. Kevin Homer, Stephanie Locricchio, and Joe Allen. Good information.
Thank you Stephen for continuing to bring us the truth; honestly you shine! Your perseverance in ongoing subjects is commendable. Some of us would give up but you never do! You just keep seeking those missing or hidden parts and bring them to the surface. It is highly appreciated. Be careful and take care of yourself, I love you always, may God guide you, protect you, and bless you always in all ways...

P.S. Reserve Dr. Peter Navarro's book "In Trump Time", join GETTR, buy MY PILLOW products with promocode WARROOM (Peter says the towels are excellent). Thank you! :)

Last edited:

NOCAMPUSA

Sep 17, 2021

High Priest Fauci And Elites Defined An Orthodox Narrative​

GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. back on my time to catch your 2nd hour.

Peter, our President IS in his 2nd term and someone has to have the guts to remove the imposters from the White House! Could anyone make a bigger mess than they have and the people are the ones who will pay the price!
As far as Buttigieg is concerned, my opinion is he accepted Sec. of Transportation so he should find a way to follow through on his commitment and responsibility to his position. You don't say you can do a job and then turn around and take 3 months off. And it frosts me that it's on our dollar.
Everything I get now is priced higher or MIA. They are really hurting all lower and middle class citizens. We have to get back to hire American, build American, buy American. We absolutely can't rely on other countries for our energy needs or our basic essentials. YOU CANNOT SPEND YOUR WAY OUT OF DEBT! It simply increases massive debt and inflation.

Thank you Dr. Homer. You make perfect sense and I like hearing someone so clear on what's happening with the vaccines. The vaccines have not been thoroughly tested in any way, shape, or form, which makes the people getting it their experimental guinea pigs. Why should anyone be stupid enough to get a unproven bunch of chemicals thrust into their body? And vaccines aside, why would anyone want their "freedom of choice" taken from them.

I'm always interested in what Joe Allen has to say. I still have a great deal to learn but it seems to me that the people heavy into Transhumanism have 'huge egos' and consider themselves way above the average American and certainly above God, like Zuckerberg. (his arrogance is unsurpassed) They envision themselves above God, living forever, and having control over 'we little people'. That's strictly my observation in a very simple form, however I can easily see how that has become a cult or type of religion. Like a cult, they are so deeply embedded in it they can no longer extract themselves from it mentally.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Dr. Peter Navarro, Dr. Kevin Homer, Stephanie Locricchio, and Joe Allen. Good information.
Thank you Stephen for continuing to bring us the truth; honestly you shine! Your perseverance in ongoing subjects is commendable. Some of us would give up but you never do! You just keep seeking those missing or hidden parts and bring them to the surface. It is highly appreciated. Be careful and take care of yourself, I love you always, may God guide you, protect you, and bless you always in all ways...

P.S. Reserve Dr. Peter Navarro's book "In Trump Time", join GETTR, buy MY PILLOW products with promocode WARROOM (Peter says the towels are excellent). Thank you! :)

Last edited:

NOCAMPUSA

Sep 17, 2021
From the "inside", part of their plan is to take as many children as possible away from their parents. A lot of children are already parentless from the death shot, resulting from the "Covet-19" plan, which was formulated long ago out of immense greed and executed with great diligence. These excuses for "living beings" are intent on conquering the souls of people and owning all life forms without any reservation whatsoever. They are "death"; they worship death, and they don't mind using it to achieve their goals. They are insane pure and simple, and the hate in their hearts is unparalleled; that is obvious. I was unwittingly thrown deep into the situation years ago and have seen for myself the cold intent behind their plans and the dastardly narcissism it takes to push through life like a snake. They have destroyed a generation with their manipulations, drugging, and torture of the most innocent among us. We must stand up for the smallest among us and protect them from these monsters. Keep your eyes on the schools as they try to further encroach on the rights of parents. They want the children and with their insane collective consciousness, we have the fight of our lives on our hands. If we lose, the next generation is gone forever. GBU you all; have the best day possible, and keep fighting! I Love you War Room!!!

I look at this like a "kingdom under assault." The drawbridge is down; the moat is dry, and there are few to no guards in the tower. It will take "restocking the castle" with true "knights" of honor and truth who are willing to charge through the enemy line and defeat the darkness that is looming over our kingdom. The king is "asleep or missing"; (we don't have one) and the misplaced king has little to no voice. We are each other's voices; we must collectively push through and realize the defense of our kingdom is our last chance. Overthrow the king!! Put the guards back in the tower, stock the moat with alligators, and pull up the drawbridge. Make it clear who rules the kingdom! Pushing paper is not going to win the war against evil. We have to attack this spiritually as well as using every sword in the kingdom to overthrow the evil looming over us. It wants the entire kingdom and if we don't fight for it we are going to lose it. Information is our "king" at the moment and let's make sure to keep pushing through without letting up for a minute until the true king sits on the throne again!!! Have a blessed day everyone, Steve/War Room; I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat