War Room Pandemic - Episode 1343 (10/18/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Steve - Governor for Virginia - What about cheating with the machines and then erasing the digital ballots after the election is over?

Reactions: Panick

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Miranda Devine said that the wealth of the Upper Class has now outstripped the wealth of the Middle Class. If that is the case, why can't the wealthy pay their fair share of the taxes?

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
MAGA people - I recommend that you watch Brannon Howse's interview with Dr. Peter Pry on Frank Speech that explains how far we are behind China and Russia in regard to our Nuclear capabilities and their vulnerabilities. We have no defense of a Nuclear attack from our South! Putin is in the process of convincing incompetent Biden, Blinken, Sullivan, et al to sign up to a new Nuclear Arms Agreement that Russia would give up their present Nukes (i.e. ones that they are ready to replace with the new better model) while we give up our Ballistic Missiles in silos. The concern for a EMP (electromagnetic pulse) attack to take out satellites, and equipment that operates electronically that we need to operate our economy and defense system is becoming more real and no longer science fiction. If we don't stop Biden, et al now, we could end up in training programs to teach us to speak Chinese and Russian! Since the languages will be difficult to learn and take so much time that the concern may have to switch to the Bible's End Times Prophecy that says that 1/3 of the world population will be destroyed. The Bible does not mention the USA - Is it because we are not around during the End Times due to being destroyed in a Nuclear attack? Gog and Magog, which I was told in my Bible Study are likely Russia and China, respectively, will be around for the Final Battle. They are working together, which should concern all of us including our Military and Politicians. MAGA needs to wake up the Military the need to upgrade our Nukes rather than worrying about our soldiers being WOKE and needing Covid Vaccine Jabs!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat