War Room Pandemic - Episode 1344 (10/18/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Watch out for the USA going after Crypto-Currencies and then switch everything to a digital currency where they could do the Big Reset that would involve "Disappearing" of a lot of your money in your bank accounts. It is a real concern with who Biden has put in charge.

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. Crystal Park checking in.

Thank you to the Southwest employee and Chris Rufo for backing the God given Right of choice. The government was formed by the people for the people. We pay them, the parents have the only right over their children, and we need to claim our worth and Constitutional rights. A dictatorship of evil is trying to usurp our rights. And now the Federal Reserve has taken on CRT for their belief system instead of what their purpose should be. A "woke" Federal Reserve?? Lord help us!

Thank you Joe and Tiffany for educating people on CRT and actively speaking out against it. It has to be stopped!
I truly enjoyed listening to James Golden. He must have had a great relationship with Rush to feel the way he does
about him. A joy to listen to!

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Drew Hernandez for bringing us the Southwest Pilot, Chris Rufo, Joe Mobley, Tiffany Polifko, and James Golden. A good hour.
Thank you Stephen for always seeking out the truth, for finding the people you interview, you do a beautiful job of simply being you. Take care of yourself, I love you always, keep shining your light brightly in all the right places and may God bless you in all that you do...

P.S. Support MY PILLOW with promocode WARROOM, join GETTR and follow Steve, buy "Rush on the Radio" by James Golden. I have a feeling the book will be a dandy! Thank you! :)

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat