War Room Pandemic - Episode 1347 (10/19/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
another litmus test? another state? what about AZ, PA, GA or even Wisconsin? At this point this is just sad. It's the bannon equivalent of the hannity tick tock.

Reactions: oldmanriing

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
mark finchem running a signatures campaign just like wendy rogers - grifting for money, signatures mean nothing, it takes a special session. this is one big con in arizona.
meanwhile finchem ran from questions as did sonny borelli instead of attending a meeting of local people, and peter navarro, specifically to discuss it. word salad, complete load of lies.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
steve christiansen singing the same old GOP song- it's not about Trump. in which case why bother. theater and grift.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
this epidemic of calling for audits now it's far too late to restore Trump is nothing more than the latest cynical marketing push from uniparty filth. How many suckers will fall for it? Way more than you might hope.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
2 minutes from Audit the Vote PA - rest of the show the usual horseshit. Pathetic.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. Catching the 2nd AM hour on 'my time'.

Thank you Frank Gaffney. Love listening to John Fredericks although I didn't know that Virginia legislatures passed something that schools didn't have to report rape or tell the parents. What kind of sicko would vote for that?? Thank you John for explaining the steps taken to try and insure a fair election in Virginia. Dave Brat is right, 'we the people' really want a smaller government hands down!

Listened to Steve Christiansen and Toni Shuppe, and I'm glad to hear that they are pursuing election integrity. It's so important that we keep it in the public attention and not let the politicians ignore us. Every legal vote must count and every illegal vote must be dismissed.

It blows my mind that a court sentence could tell you what you have to say when you speak. That definitely is Marxist! And actually, so is what Joe Allen is telling us about. The elite want to control us through virtual reality but never the less it IS CONTROL. They literally want to replace God. I watch my friends constantly check their phones, almost rely on their phones for everything. I have nothing against that as many people use it constantly in their work as a necessity. Before I retired, I spent most of my day at a computer, all records, finances, etc. were on that computer. We all have smart TV's and you can download a app for my skylights, a app for my oven and microwave, etc. on your smart phone (I do have one, just don't use it because I feel like my privacy is being invaded). There's a app for everything BUT NOT MY GOD! It would seem that it would make it easier for some to slip into a Metaverse reality. Just pondering all this, I know very little about Transhumanism, I simply like to study humans and how our world around us operates, past & present. In my office I made it a point to relate to every person in that office and in the building. Every human being is unique and precious to our Divine Creator. It would be tragic to lose the warmth that we have in relating to each other. The warmth we feel within when we love another. The human factor of interaction or warm human contact given to us by God the Father. Transhumanism or Metaverse strays from our "God Given Rights" and is a extremely dangerous project! I appreciate Steve having Joe Allen on to explain it to us.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Frank Gaffney, Dave Brat, John Fredericks, Seth Keshel, Steve Christiansen, Toni Shuppe, Arthur Pawlowski, and Joe Allen. A very interesting hour.
Thank you Stephen for bringing so much truthful information, for always seeking out what we need to know. I knew the fringe information but never thought much about the impact of Transhumanism until you brought it to our attention. A 'need to know' subject! Thank you for constantly spreading the word and keeping the faith. You are a beautiful soul giving back to our world. You are always close to my heart, take care of you, may God always shine is light through you in all ways and bless you always...

P.S. Thank you! :)

Last edited:

OverTheTarget

Mar 18, 2021
So a Pastor gives a sermon and the first to meet him in back of the church was a visitor, and not at all impressed.

“Rug Rats screaming and carrying on before service, it started 5 minutes late, the choir sounded like a bunch of howling cats, and the sermon was too long!” He wheeled around and stormed out the door.

A few folks chatted the Pastor up and another visitor approached. “Thanks for a wonderful Sunday, Pastor! Seeing those lovely kids running and enjoying themselves in the House of Our Lord, the warm conversations in the sanctuary, the angelic faces on the choir as they praised Him! And your sermon; it really hit me right where I live!”

The moral: You’ll find what you’re looking for.

🙏🏼🙂👍🏼🇺🇸

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
There was a lot of hope of getting rid of Gov. Newsom, but what happened, they stole the election again.
That's why it's important to only focus on what really matters and that's thinking of new ways to wake people up. Honestly do you really believe we have another year of this without falling completely.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
So a Pastor gives a sermon and the first to meet him in back of the church was a visitor, and not at all impressed.

“Rug Rats screaming and carrying on before service, it started 5 minutes late, the choir sounded like a bunch of howling cats, and the sermon was too long!” He wheeled around and stormed out the door.

A few folks chatted the Pastor up and another visitor approached. “Thanks for a wonderful Sunday, Pastor! Seeing those lovely kids running and enjoying themselves in the House of Our Lord, the warm conversations in the sanctuary, the angelic faces on the choir as they praised Him! And your sermon; it really hit me right where I live!”

The moral: You’ll find what you’re looking for.

🙏🏼🙂👍🏼🇺🇸
True, each person sees what they want to see and a given few see what they need to see.

Reactions: OverTheTarget

OverTheTarget

Mar 18, 2021
True, each person sees what they want to see and a given few see what they need to see.

I see it this way: If a person is always looking for disorder, trouble, (the cup is less than half empty), he/she will find it.

However, if someone is searching for God, purpose (the cup is more than half full), that’ll come his/her way as well.

🙏🏼🙂👍🏼🇺🇸

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat