War Room Pandemic - Episode 1349 (10/20/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Steve - When are you going to have Dr. Robert Malone on with Karen Kingston (former Pfizer employee) to discuss what could have been put into the COVID-19 vaccines based on what is stated in the Patents? It is unimaginable what damage the vaccines could do if this material has been put in the vaccines. If it has, the vaccine makers cannot be sued or held accountable. This makes me wonder whether the people running the country and are aware of what really is in the vaccines, such as Biden, Fauci, etc. did NOT take the vaccine but rather took a placebo so they would not be adversely impacted by it?

Reactions: Bob57NC

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Karen Kingston indicated that our Government and Research Groups have T-cells from the most aggressive cancer dated back to 1951 and called HELA, and she indicates that the COVID-19 vaccine patents indicate that HELA cells COULD be put in the vaccines (i.e. she does NOT know whether they have been put into the vaccines because the Big Pharma companies do not have to disclose to protect their patents). It raises major concerns. If the MAGA folks want to know more, watch recent interviews by Brannon Howse of Karen Kingston that are on multiple videos available to watch on frankspeech.com. It is NOT good news, but people need to know the TRUTH.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Steve - Can AG Ken Paxton and the other 16 AGs sue AG Merritt Garland to stay out of the CRT issue since he has a Conflict of Interest because of his Son-In-Law who is selling all of the CRT venom materials to Schools?

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING STEPHEN! Good evening War Room. I'm not trying to be difficult Jason but next election??? Jason, we had a election and President Donald J Trump was elected on November 3rd, 2020 and I'm just very tired of people ignoring that and talking about 2024; correct 11/03/2020; ESPECIALLY conservatives, republicans, or anyone who believes in honesty and America. I'm sick of all our republicans, dressed perfectly, talking about all they think is wrong, the border, etc. but not doing a damn thing about a illegal pretend president sitting in the White House while the world is laughing at us and a weak president leading everyone around by the nose with mandates. TRUMP IS OUR PRESIDENT NOW and our law enforcement & legal system has to have enough guts (shouldn't say balls but I thought of it because I was grooming my male dog today) to remove the illegal and unpopular government and install the rightful winner of the election! I can't find anyone who thinks Biden is doing a decent job! Au contraire, he's destroying America! However, I do like GETTR. It gives people a place to say what they honestly think. A place for truth. You're doing a good job with it Jason. I also follow Stephen on GETTR. Thank you for the site Jason.

THANK YOU KEN PAXTON! It's hard to believe that Biden's AG would actually go after parents who want their children to get a good education and not a indoctrination. Thank you Stephen and Mr. Paxton for letting parents know of their rights. God bless you. I surely wish we had a AG like that in Colorado but sadly we do not. Thank you, thank you, thank you. We must protect our children. Bless your heart Steve, keep running those tables...........

I like Jackie Toboroff. I love that these ladies are running for city council in New York. Love that so many parents are finally standing up and demanding a quality education for their child. CRT is not a education. It doesn't surprise me at all Raheem that these mothers have a platform. I think it's great that they're speaking up about CRT! There's nothing more lethal than a mama bear protecting her cubs. Thank you Raheem for your polls and especially for your observations. You're right, we are extremely concerned about the economy, illegal immigration and education. I hardly hear anything about the Green deal from my friends. They want America back! A lot of good information during this hour. But Raheem, Donald Trump IS PRESIDENT! Why does everyone avoid the issue, go along with the democrats, and shoot for 2024. It's like telling Biden you're right, it's okay to cheat. IT'S NOT OKAY, IT'S DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY HERE AND ABROAD! (Maybe I took too many all natural muscle relaxers.)

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Jason Miller, Ken Paxton, Jackie Toboroff, and Raheem Kassam. Good job!
Thank you Stephen for a great hour of truth, for bringing us the latest facts each and every day, for doing a damn good job of the Lord's work, and for simply being you. You are always near to my heart, take care of yourself, may God bless you, guide you, and be with you in all ways...

P.S. Join GETTR and follow Steve, and support Mike Lindell by buying MY PILLOW with promocode War Room.
Thank You and God bless! :)

Last edited:

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm

Democrat Policies Are Trying To Destroy American Moms​

More like, are destroying moms. What happened when they scared patriots from standing up in the beginning? They scared them and that's why nobody has really gotten together in organized mega rallies , I fear this will produce the same outcome. I'm tired of hearing people say, watch when the moms wake up , then it's going to be the moms who are going to save America. Its all bull crap. If we don't all play our parts and help push back then we can expect some of the same results. More crimes being committed by our captured government continuing its righn of Communist takeover. Then get used to living under communism for hundreds if not thousands of years

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat