War Room Pandemic - Episode 1353 (10/21/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
it's Americans, plural, not American's, possessive.

Reactions: Jean Clink

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
"TingleMatthews, 1 hour ago
What happened to the "freight train of audits"?. You got played for a fool in Arizona and Pennsylvania by your own Republican politicians. Over in GA the Republican politicians completely stayed away from any audit effort and only a private citizen made any effort which was thwarted by our corrupt court system. In MI, WI and NV no one made any effort towards an audit whatsoever. When are you going to admit we got bu++f^ck3d ? Disclaimer: If you are a sensitive person with a delicate heart and my comment hurts your feelings, it is not my fault. You have the option to not read my comment."

• Angry
Reactions: Patriot From Birth

JULIAC16

Feb 20, 2021
What happened to the "freight train of audits"?. You got played for a fool in Arizona and Pennsylvania by your own Republican politicians. Over in GA the Republican politicians completely stayed away from any audit effort and only a private citizen made any effort which was thwarted by our corrupt court system. In MI, WI and NV no one made any effort towards an audit whatsoever. When are you going to admit we got bu++f^ck3d ? Disclaimer: If you are a sensitive person with a delicate heart and my comment hurts your feelings, it is not my fault. You have the option to not read my comment."
Check frankspeech.com to get educated

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021
We never get hurt, only assholes like you think their hurtful. We don’t like moron liberals, and you are a liberal moron , little bitch rooting for the people destroying this country! If you feel like you’ve been butt fu—ed, you are now!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat